Not so rambling an Intro from the Rambling Mage!

Greetings one and all! Just wanted to drop in, say hi, and leave a quick introduction.

I’m a very much a follower of the Left Hand Path, and have really enjoyed everything I’ve been learning from BALG. My magickal journey has taken many twists and turns over the years, and I’m perfectly fine with that. I’m always learning, and try to always keep a beginners mind when it comes to the world around me.

Other than that, I’m a martial artist, swashbuckler, smoker of pipes, lover of good beer and amazing Whiskey (and Whisky, there is a difference!), and a few other things I’ll leave to you to discover!

Not all those who wander are lost - Tolkien

2 Likes

Amen to that.

And welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome.

How long have you practiced, and what are your magical interests?

1 Like

I have practiced somewhat on and off for about 8 years now. The path up until this past year and a half has been fairly crooked while I found my way. I journeyed through some RHP Trads, and an esoteric lodge or two. I initially started in wicca and went on from there as most do. There was a lot of dabbling, and eclectic practice. I did join a Wiccan Tradition eventually, and when my needs outgrew that I journeyed into other Polytheistic groups and eventually some Ceremonial and Chaos Magick. I still occasionally use some of my old Golden Dawn based practices as well as some Thelemic ones as well. Just depends on the needs of the situation and want I’m currently working through at the time.

My magickal interest are vast and ever expanding. That being said I am currently taking a systematic approach at my personal magical growth. I am currently working on getting better at divination and Rune Magick and Lore. Next I plan on revisiting Evocation with EA’s works and seeking to improve as much as I can there. After that… Pathworking in the Norse / Vitki ways most likely. One day I want to dive deep into Enochian, the Qlippoth, and eventually the pathworkings with the 9 Gatekeepers, but that’s down the road. Right now the goal is to tighten up my foundation.

I’ve also been building on my philosophical side with studies in Luciferianism through the works of Michael W. Ford. Digging him a lot.

3 Likes

I fuck with your profile pic heavy.
Welcome aboard.

Thank you for elucidating a bit more about your experience, and welcome to the forum :slight_smile: