Not sheere what it is but its fucking with my house mates

there is a entity that has been messing with the people that I live with. A few months ago one of my room mates was freeking out because she heared a voice of a man in the house that said “well well what do we have hear” I calmed her down pretty easily by setting up some shields in the house but yesterday my other room mate was woken up out of a dead sleep by some thing that took the shape of me and told him to get up now that it was an emergency, He was alone in the house as well and is now scared to death that there is a some thing evil in the house. I’m not sheer what it is and I am hoping that some one hear has an idea, all suggestions are welcome I’m jest trying to find out what I’m dealing with hear

Perhaps they’re messing with you because they dont want you messing with black magick in the house? You’d be surprised the level muggles/xtians/atheist will go to stop you from ascending… Maybe not,but sounds like bullshit to me.

A wise response Exile , I have to say.

This is probably what it is.
Does either one of them know your into magick?
If either one did then I would say they both do ,
are they both friendly with each other?
What religion are they etc?

I have had what exile said , and some people can pull off oscar worthy histrionic performances.
Not fun but they will do it.

I would look further into it once you can rule out that they are not fucking with you to try and stop you.