Not shape shifting per say, but questions relating

Has anyone used magick to assist in detoxing the body of THC? I have a fast metabolism anyways and I get it out naturally in 2 weeks but I’m looking to speed up the process, so I can smoke 3 weeks on 1 week off, rather than 2 weeks on/off…
If you could recommend certain spirits or rituals for this I’d be much appreciative.

I haven’t used it for detoxing, but Sandra Ingerman’s shamanic transmutation work covers making changes to the body, she claims (and I personally believe her, but won’t ram the point home) to be able to change the pH of water by intention and by transfiguring into the Divine. She also healed a problem with her liver enzymes using this method, so it’s very simple, won’t conflict with any other stuff you have going on, and the book “Medicine for the Earth” that teaches it is readily available off Amazon and so on. If you master the method, you should be able to adapt it to this specific purpose.

You could also try this, which I’ve used to heal an upset stomach when I was ill last week - I have no idea if it works for anyone except me, but it’s free and easy to try: http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/black-magick-the-left-hand-path/something-that’s-been-working-for-me-want-to-share/

In that case, your believability would be that your DNA and liver etc., have adapted to allow you to process THC superfast, in the same way people condition themselves to drink toxins or increase their tolerance to various other stuff. Good luck and you’ll probably get more evocation-based replies but I thought I’d post up something a bit more alternative.

[quote=“calebsmithalaska, post:1, topic:3163”]Has anyone used magick to assist in detoxing the body of THC? I have a fast metabolism anyways and I get it out naturally in 2 weeks but I’m looking to speed up the process, so I can smoke 3 weeks on 1 week off, rather than 2 weeks on/off…
If you could recommend certain spirits or rituals for this I’d be much appreciative.[/quote]

I know one guy who does it in a 48 hour period.

I live in Arizona.

This guy takes a gallon of water, with a little bit of vinegar, and sits in his car with no air conditioning, and literally sweats it all out all day. And he does this, two days in a row.

He also works for a really big government contractor, and this method has never failed him when he gets recalled to work.

He also says this cleanses his gut, so be surprised at the things you find in the toilet if you are willing to attempt this.

This is the only method I know of a quick cleanse, with no product.

Some people would just go two weeks on two weeks off.

As much as I smoke, I find I often need to really cut back a bit.

It’s really useful in spiritual stuff, but as far as keeping your life organized, and your head clear, this is not an aid to you.

Good Luck and Godspeed,
-Frater Apotheosis

When I used to smoke I’d do a 7 day detox when I was worried about getting pissed.

3x a day 1 capsule each
Red clover
Burdock
Dandelion
Apple cider vinegar tablets

Drink around 90oz of water a day and remember to eat salty foods so you don!'to flush out your electrolytes or drink pedialite.

It’s not exactly what you asked for but I got popped with a random 2 days after finishing the detox after smoking my back out for a week and I passed. I’m a tubby fucker with a. Shit metabolism and I still had no problem. The stuff should cost no more than $40 and allow you to do this a couple times from one purchase. GNC carries all the stuff.

1 Like