Not "Right Hand" but "Old Hand"

I was just thinking how Azazel told EA that the infernal hierarchy consists of

1. The Operator
  2. Everything/ Everyone else

And this had me thinking about the nature of INTENTION in magic, and how gnosis and RHP magic tends to remove INTENTION out of the Operator’s hands, under the assumption that the Divine has all the power/knowledge/wisdom and therefore
"knows best"

As we know this is false, and that most (if not all) of nonphysical consciousness is “physically focused/ interested”.
Then RHP magic/ theory ISN’T AN ALTERNATIVE to the Left Hand Path, but a
FLAT OUT DENIAL/ REJECTION of our power and worthiness as the Captains of this ship.

In other words, we give TOO MUCH VALUE to the RHP by labeling it as something equal to and opposite from what all of us here believe-know-and practice.

Using the term Left and Right, suggests they are Formidable Opponents. As though being handicapped and non-handicapped were equally appealing options.

Perhaps this is to reinforce the Adversarialism the LHP currently benefits from, as though " not only are you limitless in power, but you also get to scare and piss off the masses"

But consider the personality traits of someone who CHOOSES the RHP:

• wanting to"be good"
    -believing “something else” knows what’s best for them
    -feeling content to live passively “in service” to plans “not their own”
    -wanting to identify with the majority, (a “safety in numbers” belief)

If we are at the precipice of the “True Dawn of Man” then what kind of HUMAN PREFERENCES, and PERSONALITY TRAITS do we want to see live on in our species?

Do we NEED to legitimize the “slave mentality” of those humans still too afraid of becoming the gods they are?
Do we NEED an empire of obedient RHPers to service the Few of the LHP?
Or can we make it SO EMBARRASSING for those who deny their Godhood, that they would at least raise their children to DEMAND THE POWER AND FREEDOM we naturally feel entitled to?

I think its time we DECOUPLE ourselves from those Humble-minded Magicians that would rather lay “paralysed in terrified awe” of all that the universe is,
And INSTEAD see this for what it truly is AN EVOLUTION OF PERSPECTIVE.

-Originally we felt powerless and ignorant of our world

• Then we began to control/ change / impose our will on our physical reality
  • Finally we felt capable enough, and deserving enough to direct those same energies into/onto non-physical

Never again feeling “at the mercy” of powers beyond our control, only ever feeling “unfamiliar” with something we know we can eventually master.

Can the Right Hand Path ever become OBSELETE as an effective mode of human expression?

Will future generations ever listen to the beliefs of the RHP and ask earnestly
"Why would anyone ever limit themselves by that mode of expression?"

It’s interesting, I had been flip flopping between RHP and LHP for years. An odd situation really because both sides served my purposes well at various times… Then I had personal revelation that they are the same thing from a certain perspective:

I was in an “RHP” swing when I had a satori during Chi Kung and experienced everything as an undifferentiated spread of energy. Everything was truly one for a few moments, or an eternity, whichever.

Typical RHP experiences such as “K&C with the HGA,” “Seeing your original face,” or “Returning to God” are, according to my personal revelation, all about contacting, merging with, and returning to the higher parts of yourself, the parts of yourself that are God.

That is where the duality of LHP and RHP got lost in my paradigm. When I truly experienced that my soul IS divine, IS godlike, and IS the essence of ascension. That I, and all beings are microcosms identical with the omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, and infinite macrocosm. Thus we are all inheritors of dominion over creation.

If I am subject, it is only to the will of my true self. After that it just comes down to how that power is used.

I wouldn’t underestimate any paradigm from any system of magic or religion though, faith is terribly powerful. Reality is fluid enough to allow for many truths to exist simultaneously.

So, Left hand path, Right hand path…

I suppose I am both, and neither, I am a Mage.

1 Like

[quote=“Neeros, post:2, topic:7519”]I was in an “RHP” swing when I had a satori during Chi Kung and experienced everything as an undifferentiated spread of energy. Everything was truly one for a few moments, or an eternity, whichever.

Typical RHP experiences such as “K&C with the HGA,” “Seeing your original face,” or “Returning to God” are, according to my personal revelation, all about contacting, merging with, and returning to the higher parts of yourself, the parts of yourself that are God.

That is where the duality of LHP and RHP got lost in my paradigm. When I truly experienced that my soul IS divine, IS godlike, and IS the essence of ascension. That I, and all beings are microcosms identical with the omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, and infinite macrocosm. Thus we are all inheritors of dominion over creation.[/quote]

The Left Hand Path, as I’ve come to understand it, is more then identifying with the Ego- your body/ consciousness/ physical perspective.

It encompasses everything you attributed to the RHP ( plus a little more).

To open yourself up to the power, majesty, beauty of this universe, (and all the immensity it encompasses). IS NOT EXCLUSIVE the RHP thinking.

However, to experience that awareness, ( Your divinity, Godhood, truth, Grandness of your soul) AND THEN,
“Withhold your AGENCY OVER IT”
"Withhold your POWER TO ACT (on this secret knowledge) "
“Winthold your FREEDOM TO SHAPE AND CHANGE AND DIRECT IT”

THAT is inherently Right Hand Path’d. Its the difference between saying
"all that GREATNESS is just something I’M A PART OF"
vs
"all that GREATNESS is something I CAN USE AMD WEILD FOR MY OWN PURPOSE HERE IN THIS PHYSICAL BODY THAT IS MINE. "

in other words, just as you said “Its what you do with it”

There is NEVER an experience, that the Black Magican ever has to deny/ deprive himself of. In fact quite the opposite.

Except when a Black Magician, of the LHP, “experiences God” he CAPSTONES that experience (mostlikely after he’s come down from the experience) as SOMETHING IN SERVICE TO HIMSELF, (and not the other way around) AS AN ATTRIBUTE of HIS POWER. A tool, for his use, on this Earthly plane.

Now to experience what might FEEL like the ENTIRE UNIVERSE AT YOUR SERVICE (as oppose to something you’re “being let in on” may demand a HUGE EGO, SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT, HUNGER TO INFLUENCE AND EFFECT the world at large.

If this experience doesn’t make you feel that way, or doesn’t “tip the odds in your favour” so to speak, then your probably not interested in the core philosophy of the Left Hand Path.

No biggy, we’re all on this earth for a diverse and eclectic set of IMMENSELY IMPORTANT REASONS regardless of how we INTERPRET the experience of our soul in non physical.

My favourite analogy to explain the Left Hand Path, goes as follows:

Imagine you’re a freshman in High School, and you have a full course load.

The RHP says, your a student, there are teaches, they teach, you learn, you grow, life goes on. Linear, straight forward, and smooth (non conflictive).

the LHP says, your a student, you go to classes, you realize you KNOW THINGS that even your teachers can’t teach you. You decide to start your OWN CLASSES. Some of your teachers, (who still teach you classes) attend YOUR classes. They in turn take the lessons you’ve shared and INCORPORATE them into THEIR classes.
Then another student gets inspired (by the lesson you inspired in your own teacher) to teach HIS OWN CLASSES.

Now, all of a sudden, you (with your knowledge you DARED TO TEACH) are affecting/shaping/ and changing the very system (High School) you were meant to learn from. Suddenly, your AUDACITY to effect and shape your world, is creating PERMANENT CHANGES not just for you, but for your classmates as well.

Now the Right Hand Path, would NEVER let reality (physical earth experience/ High School) get so convoluted, because THE PERFECTION OF THE CIRRICULUM MUST NOT/ CAN NOT BE CHANGED.

And furthermore, from the RHP perspective, the AUDACITY of a Magician to DARE and think he can “teach a teacher” or (more importantly ) “determine his fellow classmate’s curriculum” by influencing what gets taught (or experienced) in this physical reality, “That is blasphemous”

But consider the fact that we are passing through a threshold in humanity , where many (quite a few in fact) WILL define the preferences/ opportunities/ capabilities for masses of human beings in the future (for better or for worse)

So if students will be teaching teachers- to teach their fellow classmates, AND THOSE STUDENTS ARE STILL LEARNING AND GROWING THEMSELVES, there is an inherent (exciting) fluidity to our future.

Its for the brave, the courageous, the Ego-centred. The Magician who dares to come back down from the Cripplingly Awesome IMMENSITY of their soul (experience of God/ THEIR GODness), and USE USE USE that awareness on THIS PLANE, instead of fret over the Possible consequences of a planet of (or at least small colonies of) Active, Expanding, Evolving, Growing, Powerful (unrestrained) Magicians in the world.

That is why the RHP and the LHP are (at present) separate UNEQUAL (irreconcilable) spiritual movements.

Excellent analogy! I agree they’re irreconcilable, honestly when people say “all paths are the same,” no offense meant but it drives me up the bloody wall! :o)

Hey, I never said it was the same for everyone, just in my own perception at the moment.

Perhaps I am just in da river denial? Heh

However, to experience that awareness, ( Your divinity, Godhood, truth, Grandness of your soul) AND THEN, "Withhold your AGENCY OVER IT" "Withhold your POWER TO ACT (on this secret knowledge) " "Winthold your FREEDOM TO SHAPE AND CHANGE AND DIRECT IT

To withhold these things… that actually never crossed my mind. As I said, dominion over creation, that to me implies Agency, Power, and Freedom to act, shape, and change the system implicitly.

And furthermore, from the RHP perspective, the AUDACITY of a Magician to DARE and think he can "teach a teacher" or (more importantly ) "determine his fellow classmate's curriculum" by influences what gets taught (or experienced) in this physical reality, "That is blasphemous"

This is a bit of a synchronicity for me, because as I finish up my teaching credential program I’m noticing more and more of my professors mentioning how they learn from the students as much as the students learn from them.