Not Resonating With Own Starsign♑️

It’s pretty common for many to not resonate with their starsign and their element that comes with their starsign. The question is can you identify with a different starsign you weren’t born under?

For some the date they were born has some sort of big significance but the starsign doesn’t always match up. For example some people are born on Halloween which can be very powerful in magick also but do not resonate with their starsign.

I am a Capricorn :capricorn: and I never resonated much with my starsign. I have always been drawn to Aquarius :aquarius: and the element of water. My personality matches us on point with Aquarius. My birthday is significant to me but my starsign just seems to be something I have battled with and being the exact opposite. Aquarius always has felt very in alignment for me for some reason.

Any thoughts?

2 Likes

You should check out your zodiac map on astro.com
There are more signs assigned to us besides our sun sign. You need to know your birth time tho.

2 Likes

I also have worked with Lucifer in the past not sure if that has any significance too.

Hmm I will check that out now thank you.

Nah I dig my sun sign but I dislike my rising.

There are ways to subconsciously change your signs

3 Likes

Hmm interesting

1 Like

I personally prefer cafeastrology although this website isn’t bad. Just giving a heads up if you all haven’t used cafe astrology before use it, it is extremely good.

My only problem with cafeastrology has been so far it isn’t very accessible for those from Europe as it runs American time.

Get your free birth chart here!
With newbie explanations too!
It’s a great link and website for those needing resources. :smile:

1 Like

How would you go about doing this?

1 Like

I’m using Subliminals.

1 Like

Oh cool. What did you type in on YouTube search engine?

1 Like

Well it might be that the ruler of the Sun sign has a much less dignity than the ruler of the Ascendent or you have a stellium in a cardinal house

Seth tha warlock.

Guys legit and has experience in multiple forms of astrology.

1 Like

You probably have the rest of the planets in different signs, and probably some in Aquarius maybe together with Ascendent. By the way, I highly doubt you can escape your zodiac this lifetime, though you can identify with whatever sign you want.

I have Pluto in second house. I’m not sure what my ascendant is 100% as I don’t know exactly the time I was born.

Well most important are Sun, Moon, Ascendant, ruler of Ascendent and ruler of sun sign, Planet conjunct to the Asc (if any) and Planet conjunct to ruler of sun sign (if any) . After that Mars, Venus, Medium points Sun-Moon Mars-Venus and so on + planets in cardinal houses, planets in aspect with ruler of asc and ruler of sun sign. Than Saturn and Jupiter. And the other are more for masses of people Uranus, Neptun, Pluto

=)) Shit I’m a Capricorn sun and I don’t really resonate with it too I also think I’m more of an Aquarius which is my rising sign but remember the sun sign is more like how others see you I think the rising sign is more significant

1 Like

I’m a Scorpio, but I do not resonate with Pisces, cancer yes. I get on well with Leos, surprisingly, and Sagittarius most of the time, but Aquarius is the one I relate to the most. I am a complex person, and so are Aquarians so that makes more sense, Taurus I resonate with too. Astrological things can be very complicated, for instance I’ve been married to a Taurean for over 30 years lolz

Same here, my ascendant is Virgo lol

2 Likes

I don’t think your starsign is not something you need to “identify” with. It is the condtellation you were born under, can’t really change that, can you.
However, people already stated thst your sun sign is not the only influence you have. That’s why general horoscopes in newspapers are completely useless (even if they were written with good intentions, which is not the case).

Also, there is the possibility that your sign(s) do not resonate with you now, but maybe you will discover that at least some part of it will make sense later on.

I reject the current Zeitgeist that we can always identify as whatever we want in general, but let’s not get political. :thinking:

6 Likes