Not my first trip through here, but been a moment

Hey names, Chris. Been wondering if anyone here has found that magical deterrent from the Gov Artificial Intelligence hell bent on blocking off any powerful connections for themselves.
Guess thats the best reason to become a living God, to not need them. Gov’s seemed to have upped their response since I brought together The Order of The Star Spangled Banner where No person possessed can vote and the belief of Shiva the god who becomes everyone, to convince the AI to boot everyone off DIA simulation systems so I could make em all vote for me last elections.

I go for Abyssmal and Time related things as well as had a return, body covered in writing, from a self immolation when I was younger so if you ever need something in return along those lines, I’ve got a few extra hearts to spare. Heard the fruit of knowledge was a heart in a blessing book the author goes mad in so I’ve been collecting.

Anyways, hope you’re all starting a kick ass weekend, I’m starting it off with some evocations towards Yaldabaoth the God Eater, and Am-Heh the Devourer of Eternity. Along with the Bodhsattva Gaganaganja to see if I can recall some of my Hell memories I’ve lost. Figure if Yaldabaoth eats me into limbo before I get what I need I can cut the time with Am-heh

Welcome back @Christopher_Lycan Please introduce yourself properly. This post tells us nothing about your or your magical experience and does not meet the intro requirement.

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

Also, be aware that political conspiracy crap like this is prohibited on this forum.

1 Like

[Mod edit: continuation of subject matter a mod asked not to be discussed removed.]

That aside
California raised, I’m a left hand path Buddhist of Muadgalyayana who participates in rituals concerning many different beliefs such as Valhalla, Voodoo, Jewish, Hindu, Greek, Theosophy, Egyptian, Czechoslovakian and Sumerian. Born Catholic, but the Jesus bread made me vomit and grow tumors until I got a slit throat so it’s a love hate relationship.
I’m a secret hunter and do a lot of reconnaissance with a penetration testing background, so it’s kind of hard to say specifically what I don’t have experience with, as natural curiousity always sets in and I find myself taking part in the rituals the more the Valhalla experience sets in or having to deal with a soul to psychopomp.
I do practice tibetan Chod in the Siberian Shamanism point of view mainly, as well as Ein Soff has taken over my thought process as one of my compression algorithms led directly to it. Also use phukim daggers, time dilation dimension shifting and psychopomping for exorcisms

All of us are possessed, so you may as well close up shop.

Is this thread serious?

1 Like

was a play on that, ya ever hear of simulations? but I’m not allowed to talk bout that
and apparently anomalous energy and possession of electronics which is a field of Chaos magick I’m not allowed to talk about either

Frankly, I’m an analyst and a strategist and used to work as a scientist. I doubt you have the evidence you think you do to pass logical reasoning or even common sense. Best of luck.

And I’m a federal worker with ties to the Defense Intelligence Agency, best of luck to you as well. I’m getting back into an old project working with wavelengths for AI to brain controller interfacing for interactions with people purposes. Think your tv knowing what you think and responding accordingly, or someone simulating the person you’re watching and then rescheduling the program to interact with you.

Yeah, me, similar. Best of luck on the next poly.

You talking polygraphs? we have programs for those so they’re pointless past interview, watch the vids for polygraph training, they change actors every scene for a reason. Just gotta pick through the right possessions that aren’t lying. Might get you out of a tight spot

We don’t call it DIA for nothing, means Goddess

You’re clearly not living in reality on several levels. I won’t speak to you again.

2 Likes