Not matching up with certain beings / personality clashes

Not yet, but I had Lucifer angry at me twice for making poor choices. It is something you do not want to do and I reversed these decisions pretty quickly as I knew it was for the best.

I have not had a clash yet with any spirit / demon funnily enough, but I clash daily with people in daily life :joy:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never had a bad experience with Odin either. I was just responding to the post. Some intelligences donā€™t work with everyone (just like people do to others around them). Itā€™s not any different with other sentient beings in various realms. Odin will help a lot of people (even if he doesnā€™t consider you his) but he can be particular about who sometimes.

Its just like people. Some just dont mesh well.

2 Likes

Yeah, that was my point. Iā€™m not the one having troubles with Odin. Heā€™s always been a help to me even when I didnā€™t know what I felt about him. Now days Iā€™ve come around to him and have been more comfortable than I ever have. Itā€™s a good thing. I can thank Thor and Freyja for easing my mind towards ā€œThe Madā€ and getting me used to the Norse current. So thatā€™s why I mentioned Thor and Freyja.

1 Like