Not matching up with certain beings / personality clashes

I recently spoke to an entity a friend of mine is very close to who seemed very positive. He is kind but very blunt.

Was told I am too full of rage and lust to work with Him. I had not had that issue but I had told my friend I typically only work with entities that have more aggression. Recently I have been contacting Azazel and felt extremely close to Him, as well as Belial for a few years and Astaroth.

The other entity did not like these parts of my personality. Seems as though we did not click. Has anyone had similar problems?

3 Likes

King Paimon initially contacted me in a lucid dream and was constantly helping me.

Then I attempted to evoke him, he didn’t show up, he didn’t manifest, he didn’t appear in the waking state.

I started learning more about the Goetia and contacted Lucifuge, Lucifer, Belial and Lilith. King Paimon has entirely disappeared. I’m not sure why but I have the feeling his work was done / he did not want to stick with me.

That’s the only entity I have who blatantly denied my requests. I’m sure he helped but not in the way I was asking.

Also, Odin is a dick… That’s the only one who’s ever straight up told me in a dream that they did not like me.

5 Likes

Had the issue you have with Odin with Ra. We made up though, I was disrepectful towards his image.

King Paimon probably wanted to just get you over here!

2 Likes

That’s my guess. He literally only showed up twice and never showed up again.

But to answer your question, Yes lol.

1 Like

I think its entirely possible, for long term works at least. Usually I can tell from the first evocation (sometimes even before that) if I click with an Entity or not.

But, no, they never told me in my face they don’t want to work with me, first because I know If I will click with them beforehand and second because I work long term only with Entities from (and closer to) my current.

3 Likes

He seemed to want me to change behaviors. Offering long term if I could change. I was like ah… I don’t think this will work too well.

2 Likes

It depends on what you want out of life. If it’s working for you then it doesn’t matter if everyone else sees you as fucked up and dysfunctional. In general though without a channel for them both rage and lust are wasted energy. I’ve never worked with a spirit I’ve truly had a serious problem getting along with.

Belial and Lucifer both will push me until I want to track them down and punch them in the face. They enjoy playing up their roles as tricksters with me for sure. I often apologize when I calm down, and ultimately I have a lot of respect and affection for them. I want to snuggle and choke them at the same time…I don’t really know a better way to put my feelings towards those two.

I have had an instant reaction to spirit names or mythology where I instantly know working with them would be a bad idea. Basically all of the Norse and Christian pantheons cause this reaction in me as well as a few of the Buddhist Gods. Odin’s name was always met with my brain giving a “Hahaha…no” response.

1 Like

I just don’t work with Spirits I feel no contection to or who are out of my comfort zone. I feel Queen Astarte and I have a good relationship, she’s been distant lately because I need to grow. Archangel Raphael seems to be coming on strong in a good way and I always feel I have a connection to King Leviathan.

No deity has expressed their dislike to me yet but I’m sure there are some.

1 Like

Ha! Well, Odin is definitely exclusive and selective on who he wants to associate with. Just read about Valhalla and his warriors. But Freyja and Thor may be an option.

2 Likes

Me and Odin dont get along… He’s the reason I’m connected to the void.

1 Like

he knows what he wants and you’ll know it if he doesn’t want you

1 Like

I have yet to meet a spirit that said that they didn’t like my personality, though I know some spirits aren’t for everyone.

I usually go with my instincts on who I want to work with. If I’m not sure if we’ll click together, then I don’t pursue them unless the timing “feels right”.

EDIT: Also, I’m going to go ahead and awkwardly sit in the “Gets along with Odin” corner

2 Likes

Forgot to mention that there are spirits that aren’t necessarily “incompatible” with me (we’re willing to work with each other), but that I seem to have minor difficulty with.

King Paimon is one example. Every time I invoke him, I’m suddenly filled with anxiety and can hardly focus. He’s really patient and gentle about it though. He said that this happens because I’m still not quite used to his energy yet.

1 Like

Out of curiosity, who was this entity?

1 Like

I don’t want to post His name public to seem as though I’m trash talking Him.

2 Likes

Odin was awesome to me, very comfortable and chill.

2 Likes

What’s he like?

1 Like

Odin’s a jerk. >_>

Me and Samael didn’t work too well together. A remarkable entity for sure, but he’s subtle and like to corrupt your mind to teach you lessons. Once you think you got something he flipd the tables and your mind against you, this is to, from my experience, make you learn and look at something in a completely different light.

Note: you may have a different experience than me, so don’t hesitate to work with him if you get the chance.

2 Likes

He was really fun when in more relaxing situations, but serious when he had to be.

To you, yes. xD

2 Likes