Not magick related but

I know we have people from all over the world here so I thought I’d ask, how is the weather for everyone where you live? We got 14 inches of snow, and actually up to 18 inches in the deeper parts of our yard. My brother tied a sled to the back of the 4 wheeler with a rope and drug my niece and my daughter around thru the snow.

Just making some general chit chat, curious how everyone is doing since we don’t get many opportunities here to talk about things outside of magick. It’d be nice if we added a lounge section to the forum, for general non-magick related discussion. Most other forums have them so if you want to gab about something other than the area of interest of the forum, you can do it there instead of derailing other people’s topics by changing the subject from rituals to the color of the new shows you got today.

By the way, my daughter asked me today “Mommy, if I squeeze your boobs will milk shoot out of them? Because I know where baby’s milk comes from, when a woman lactificates.”

LOL, Lactificates!?? Had to explain that to her a little more in depth and I told her the correct term was lactates, but she still mispronounced it. She had some crazy idea that when you become an adult you start lactating and it never goes away. So after explaining that to her she said “well if new mommies have to wear a supportive bra when they’re lactivating then what do guys do when they lactivate, because their boobies aren’t big enough to wear a bra!”

"What do guys do when they lactivate?"
This is the part where Raven face palms

lol nice

I about fell over when my son decided to start up a convo about boobs in the checkout line of target…

It’s rainy here in my piece of Oregon…lol typical Oregon winter day. Liquid sunshine, I say.

I like the idea of an informal chat lounge as well. It is nice to get to know some folks a bit more, in addition to the magick we do.

We had freezing rain today, and there was heavy snow last night. Normal Northern Canada for you though.

When I was working at a daycare, there were two boys playing dress up, and they were wearing dresses. (They were like 3 and 4.) And so, of course, they were pretending to be princesses. One of the boys says that he is a Batman princess because he was wearing a batman shirt beneath his dress. Then he said, “I have boobies! Big, wonderful boobies!” And put out his hands for emphasis.

Me and my coworker nearly died laughing. It was so funny.

It was nice and 73 in my area.

Rainy but not tkk rainy…“cool” outside. Fyi, im not a big fan of snow or freezing rain. It makes things not so convenient. More could be done without those two.

Weather still fine here. So cool breeze and clouds cover the sky letting just enough heat in.

About you daughter story, nyahahahaha…
hahaha∞ THAT WAS SO DAY MAKING! hahaha∞ ;D

oh right weather… forgot… it was a lovely sunny day here in Arizona a nice higher 60s (:

i was in the epicenter of the snowfall here in Baltimore. 20 plus inches in the city, some suburban areas got as much as 32 inches.

and i have to admit, the gargantuan amounts of snow here were amplified by some work that i’m doing… full disclosure in my own post once i’m finished. i’ll be at this till the end of the moon cycle.

Damn you! :slight_smile:

Too me that is cold :frowning:

That is because to us Zonians it is cold lol

Time to Cast some Love Potion Magickal Spells. This is Love Magick. Food is Love:

That is because to us Zonians it is cold lol[/quote]

:smiley: I can’t wait for spring and summer, winters always get me down.

I think, Globalitz needs to move to mars on winters.

Anyone who can teleport Globalitz there?
COM’ON! DO IT NOW OR HE’LL DIE!

hahaha…

Well im in the caribbean, Dominican Republic… The weather is the only thing we cant complain about lol.

That is because to us Zonians it is cold lol[/quote]

:smiley: I can’t wait for spring and summer, winters always get me down.[/quote]

At least its a dry cold lol… still having to scrape ice off my car in the morning sucks :confused:

lmao@ dry cold. I can’t wait for the spring, so I can smell the trees and all the amazing scents.

[quote=“Arann, post:15, topic:7083”]I think, Globalitz needs to move to mars on winters.

Anyone who can teleport Globalitz there?
COM’ON! DO IT NOW OR HE’LL DIE!

hahaha…[/quote]

Is it really hot there? At least I will get away from the snow birds over here who can’t drive.

Its horrrriibllly windy and cold here right now, which is rare even for winters here haha. My scrawny butt isn’t used to this, I want my sunny weather back!