Not an ad, just a skirt idea

These folks wanna be mean to our demon family members- I told them that EA’s Universal Circle would be a great idea for a skirt. Hard to deny.

lol!! Methinks they’ve been watching too much Charmed and Buffy, never mind.

People on here have “seal of the sorceror” tattoos, and I have a bangle with some personal symbols on it that I wear… functional magickal clothing could be the next big thing? :slight_smile:

yes, I think very much the time for “Fasionable Power Clothing” not just the dark gothy stuff- is very ready to come out.
Hoping to get my “Seal of the Sorceror” tat next month when my refi comes in.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:2, topic:7560”]lol!! Methinks they’ve been watching too much Charmed and Buffy, never mind.

People on here have “seal of the sorceror” tattoos, and I have a bangle with some personal symbols on it that I wear… functional magickal clothing could be the next big thing? :)[/quote]

what is this I don’t even…

Just wow…

Somebody’s been watching too much Supernatural. I could see a demon in the middle of that skirt, laughing his ass off because the person actually thinks a devil’s trap will contain him.

Imma git me some Pazuzu boxer briefs.

Hey- here is a slowly growing in popularity clothing concept- I know it is on my “to do” list >>> A Kilt !!! Damn, a really Awesome Kilt !!! 'cuz after all, what self respecting guy wants to wear underwear anyway !!! };)>