Nose is cut off

Most the time when I interact with this spirit it feels like my nose was “cut off”. It’s mostly only painful at first. Anybody else experience things like this? My communication with this spirit has never been very good.

1 Like

Does that increase or decrease your sensitivity to smell?

2 Likes

If anything, I guess it increases but I don’t know.

1 Like

What spirit gives you clairesmellience?

3 Likes

I don’t know. Trying to find out.

1 Like

What traits of the spirit do you have? Does it have any specific manifestations?

1 Like

I’ve experienced similar changes like this, and it seems like you’re astral projecting through your clairsentience ability. Chakra work, or extensive changes through your astral body/soul, can be felt through your ability to sense spirits and energies on a physical level. Don’t worry about your fleshy and meaty nose on the earthly level, because that wont change any time soon.

With these changes, your abilities can increase. Sometimes by tenfold. Your “nose-job” will make you very sensitive to smell, and succubus seems to use a “smelly mark” on their human partners as a territorial statement. They do work on other senses too. Your eyes could be “removed” and replaced by eyes that moves rapidly. Your tongue could also be replaced, as well as other body parts.

Just don’t mix these experiences as your actual, physical body is changing. It’s not. This seems very rare within the succubus community, and very few experience this through the clairsentience ability. Consider yourself a very lucky guy. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Do you get any scents in particular before or after this happens? certain flowers or incense?

2 Likes

Be very guarded with this ability. It would suck if something aweful befell you, such as smelling sulphurus egg farts. Imagine the torment lol

2 Likes

No. I didn’t notice any scents like that.

1 Like

That looks amazing. Honestly, it feels like there’s a lady with me sometimes with an ethearal body. A lot of times I hear random whistling noises coming out of my nostrils almost as if somebody is trying to communicate with me. I feel at peace, but then does something ever happen that “throws you off your balance”? Everything’s just a “walk in the park”, until something happens and you can’t make sense of it?

1 Like

These kind of events makes more sense to you, when you can physically comprehend your experiences. Seeing, or hearing this only, wouldn’t make sense at all, would it?

This is not a “walk in the park”. These kind of events can last from a few days to several weeks or months. Sometimes there can be physical pain to it, but they usually don’t activate that part of your senses. If you, accidentally, wakes up in a half-awake state and your spirits are working with your astral body, the pain can be extreme. If that happens, just ask them to “take you up” to the middle.

4 Likes

I’m going to evoke Agrat Bat Mahlat and Lilith right now. I want to be pointed in the right direction.

2 Likes

Just the tarot says there’s no daughter of Lilith or of Agrat Bat Mahlat. I always feel someone though.

1 Like

Whether it’s a daughter of Lilith, Agrat Bat Mahlat or of someone else should not matter. What matters is the changes you’re going through.

Someone seems to pulling these strings. There’s several ways to find out who’s in charge with these events, and you either find it out now or let this run it’s course and find it out afterwards.

2 Likes