Norse vs demonic magick

I have a friend who is currently practicing the norse path who has taught me a little bit, and a lot of it makes sense. as for one example I have a ring imbued with the powers of darkness and a thors hammer imbued with thors power for guidance. I started noticing that if I wear them together chaotic shit just starts happening out of nowhere. even once my ring burned my hand. when I remove one of the items the chaos stops and everything returns to normal.
he stated that the norse gods can be a bit jealous of other gods and tend to affect the practitioner. Have you experienced this as well? if so how did you go about solving the problem peacefully to come to a resolve where both sides could flow together in harmony?

2 Likes

That’s a little strange. I’ve never encountered this. Odin has encouraged me to go out and meet new entities to work with.

8 Likes

Thats what i thought but sometimes i cant even pick up my ring with malnir on

You are a god, you decide who and what you work with.

8 Likes

You feel that people walking the Norse path can also work magic with spirits elsewhere?

uh yeah, my buddy @Sigfried does this all the time

I heard my name!

I have worked a bit with Sargatanas specifically to unblock things in my quest to lucid dream and I have communed with Lucifer to check on @Cernunnos during a foggy situation when he was also working with the Enlightener.

1 Like

The norse Gods are individuals, Odin wouldn’t get jealous because he just like Loki/Ve and their brother Vili tend to travel around gaining knowledge from different walks of life.

As for the chaotic you also should take note that some energies don’t go well together, it’s not the being themselves, it’s simply that certain energies conflict, it doesn’t matter who or what you are, even Odin’s energies conflict with other energies.

When imbuing an object with the energy of someone else’s it is best to ask the entity first to see if it’ll work out for you. It isn’t based on them being jealous or not.

I have djinn and then I also work my norse path and their energies work well together mainly because when I evoked both for a ritual I made sure to see if they were chill with it instead of just doing it.

2 Likes

Can some one guide me to know more about the Norse magic

You can check out Raven Kaldera, but that’s more of a fringe side.

1 Like

Is it a book or a person @anon47811056

Raven Kaldera is an author. But, is a very extreme example, into BDSM, pain as sacrifice, Thursatru, etc. So I think that if you’re more inline with common thought, you should probably go ask on reddit/Asatru or reddit/Odinism or something like that. They could help you.

1 Like

I am will be honest with you I am totally new to Norse magical so can you recommend a book

Thank you so much for the reply

These two should suffice.

2 Likes

Thank you so much @anon47811056

1 Like

Anytime man, have a good day.

2 Likes

Be sure to check out the threads in the Norse Magick part of the forum as well.

1 Like

Thank you so much

1 Like

Welcome!