Norse Fart Curse

How interesting. From “Grimoires, a History of Magic Books” by Owen Davies.

The runic farting spell found in a seventeenth-century galdrabok or grimoire that had evidently passed through several generations. It instructed the reader to write a series of runic symbols in blood on white calfskin,

"which are to afflict your belly with great shitting and shooting pains, and all these may afflict your belly with very great farting. May your bones split asunder, may your guts burst, may your farting never stop, neither day nor night. May you become as weak as the Wend, Loki, who was snared by all the gods. In your mightiest name Lord God, Spirit, Creator, Oðinn, þor, Savior, Freyr, Freyja, Oper, Satan, Beelzebub, helper, mighty God, you who protect your followers Uteos, Morss, Nokte, Vitales.
In 1656 Jon Jonsson, who was burned to death for sorcery along with his father, admitted carving such farting runes and sending them to a girl.

Of course the runes used were never specified, Anyone can to speculate on what ones to use in order to get the “Farting Runes” effect?
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

35 Likes

Wtf?!?! Lol!

4 Likes

Brunes and beans. :joy:

4 Likes

Just don’t hit someone at your office or school with this, might backfire(heh).

13 Likes

Oh I’d wouldn’t be Aaaaaanywhere near the victim if i ever used this, i’ve seen projectile diarrhea before…

…the horror…the horror…:fearful:

13 Likes

Holy shit, now I want to curse somebody!
Whom do I chose…?:thinking:

5 Likes

I think GaldrNet has the runes for this curse there.

5 Likes

ROFLMAO!!! WUT is this?!

3 Likes

Like everything on this forum, IT’S MAGICK!!!

:laughing:

13 Likes

weaken the enemy using the fart spell. Then strike them down when they are most vulnerable :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Ah here we go, thanks FraterMagni.
http://galdrnet.com/runes/fart.html

Ansuz, Naudhiz and Thurisaz

7 Likes

Explosive Farts; the nastiest things in existence for the body

2 Likes

Well now we know what the Nordics are like… what with all their Beer Farts. Can you imagine a Drunk Nordic He-Man wrestling you to the ground in a Pile-Driver (head between legs) followed by a Fart while he has you on the ground?

2 Likes

I can, I live in Denmark.

2 Likes

6 Likes

lol. Funny enough as a kid I used to take a Lighter and try to Light my own farts on fire.

2 Likes

Something with Thurisaz for sure. Just focus on the intent. Not too hard though, you might shit your pants lol

4 Likes

Checkout the rune Wunjo, urine and the colour yellow.

Al.

1 Like

Random bump of coolness. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Used ansuz, thurisaz and laguz for this in highschool once. Dude shit his pants in glassroom

7 Likes