Noob questions

Okay so i am totally noobish in this area but i am really interested. So if you dont mind i would ask few tottalllyyyy noobish questions. It would help me a lot

1. Whats Your main goal? Reach spiritual pureness and move to another dimension?

2. When You speak to entities/angels/demons do You really speak with them verbally or in your head? Do they appear in physical form or in your head?

3. Is there any laws You respect like not killing or harming others? Whats considered evil for You? Are You LHP?

4. Do you believe in reincarnation?

Thanks. I am trying to understand basics of this all. It would help me a lot if You answer. I dont know actually where to start researching deeper. Its so confusing.
Thanks again

2 Likes

First, please post an introduction in our intro thread here:

It is one of the few rules of this forum. Tell us a bit about yourself and what brought you here so we may better help answer your questions.

Second, please avail yourself of the search function in the upper right hand corner. With its mighty magic, you will be able to find the answers to the questions you have asked in this thread (there are multiple threads debating reincarnation, for example) and many others. There is also a thread in which some members have stated their main goals in magick. The members here are all friendly and helpful, and by doing a search, you will save experienced members from having to repeat themselves endlessly.

Welcome to the rabbit hole that is BALG :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Undecided.
Both, both.
No.
Yes.

3 Likes

Whats Your main goal? Reach spiritual pureness and move to another dimension?

Daoist immortality. Though as I’m using rituals from Primal craft to speed up my ascent who knows what awaits me in the end.

When You speak to entities/angels/demons do You really speak with them verbally or in your head? Do they appear in physical form or in your head?

I have very rarely gotten crystal clear communication in the waking world. Signs, feelings and whispers are most common for me.Though evocation isn’t really my focus. Astral travel and dreams are a different story

Is there any laws You respect like not killing or harming others? Whats considered evil for You? Are You LHP?

There are very few things completely out of the picture for me. Rape, cannibalism(though I used to practice sanguinarian vampirism), sacrifice of certain animals. That being said I require a very good reason for any baneful workings or anything that takes a life. Killing a person physically? Self-defense, truly justified vendetta or defending a cause I personally deeply believe in. Possibly huge sum of money. Curses? Annoying me might make me throw a fart jinx or something. Harming someone/something close to my heart? Well, there’s a reason I have several killing curses in my book.

Do you believe in reincarnation?

I have memories of several past incarnations, so leaning towards yes :rofl:

3 Likes

I have first of all (chronologically) mundane goals: success, enjoying life. Then, to advance in my study and practice of Magic, Yoga etc. That’s what I’ve already been doing for some time, but I get distracted by my human part, the said mundanity, while searching and waiting for “more things”. I decided to put time limits (1: my 39th birthday, 2: year 2019…) and get really serious. Digression aside, I aim to nothing short than supreme realization: either unity with “Brahman” or mastery over finite and infinite, perhaps alongside with transmutation of the body.
From what I grasp, the magician may start to see and hear entities in the mind; eventually, these impressions develops into a physical stage.
I could say to be following a middle path; some of my magical operations are a bit ruthless, in opposition to my ethical and moral tendencies, but there is a recurring theme: reaching a point where no external law is recognized higher than themselves. Or at least, choosing whether to approve some of them or not.
I’ve read an explanation about reincarnation. According to who wrote it, it’s not the same soul who incarnates in John, then in Sam… but it would happen the same thing as with a fire which lights a torch, then another. The flames are nevertheless different.

Noob
5h
Okay so i am totally noobish in this area but i am really interested. So if you dont mind i would ask few tottalllyyyy noobish questions. It would help me a lot

Whats Your main goal? Reach spiritual pureness and move to another dimension?

Sure why not…

When You speak to entities/angels/demons do You really speak with them verbally or in your head? Do they appear in physical form or in your head?

That depends on if I’m in the mood to look like I have schizophrenia.

Is there any laws You respect like not killing or harming others?
Depends on what they deserve.

Whats considered evil for You?
Celery, and people that use the last bit of toilet paper and don’t say anything about it.

Are You LHP?
Oh, you mean Long hard pounding? Usually…

Do you believe in reincarnation?
Why, did you not carnate right the first time?

5 Likes