Nonhuman entities: were they ever like us?

Coming from a standpoint of complete open-mindedness,

I wonder if any entity (angels, demons, planetary etc) were ever once human? I don’t believe in karma, but as my believes keep evolving I sometimes wonder if as we die and are sucked back into the universe perhaps we re-emerge as an entity from a higher or lower plane.

I do believe in the following basic law: everything is interconnected. Down to a quantum level.

I often ponder if any entity can identify with humans on a PURELY human level… for example, if they know what it’s like to feel sleepy, hungry (primitive things)… I would assume they feel emotions. Then again, maybe when they are evoked they morph themselves into something to correspond with the basic human perception limitations (in other words, they change what they are so we can communicate with them, like a person going to a different country would need to learn some of the language)

I know the answers to these questions will unfold once I start evoking. Any thoughts, opinions or comments would be le’ manufique!

:slight_smile:

None were ever human, humans are unique, in fact some of those entities are somehow similar to humans. Because they got used to exactly that, to " morph " themselves into something perceptable by humans, probably that is what happens when you spend millenia around humans…you get used to it.
Emotions i do think it is something only possible when there is a Brain. As in a physical organism that processes information and kind of decodes it.
Basic information is what is more important though, what most persons are not used to, is to identify certain signals which are much more frequent, signals that tells them, they are not alone, still they are yet to perceive those signals and to make a serious evolution as a specie. That is why Most entities you speak of or you can think of, will never give the hand to humans, will never try to be like humans, because they do not like humans. We have something really special, that something that makes them Exist, inside of us. That is the only difference between us, and the Universe.
If you want to learn anything or get real, you must try, you must risk, you must give yourself completely to do this, or better just stay away and forget all those questions.

I played with this idea a bit, when you look at the myths surrounding many ancient gods ( I’m thinking mostly Greek/roman) who carry with a whole lot of very human stuff - all sex, murder and jealousy.

The thoughts stemmed from the idea that whilst anyone is able to travel to source and realise their immortal self, it doesn’t result in homogenation of personality or actions, everyone still carries their own “flavour” of how they choose to conduct their affairs.

For example if we contrast E.A. to the Dalai Lama we have two men who have ascended yet conduct their work and express themselves differently.

Looking now at Hephaestus the Greek god of smithing. Was it the case that in pre-recorded history there was a human who acended and then turned their power to becoming a superlative smith, even drawing down knowledge from high to advance the skill as a whole, becoming world renown and then being deified after death?

Certainly this seems to be the case with Thoth.

This is really just a thought experiment, I don’t hold this as truth nor have I contacted any entities to clarify.

The ones who ascend today become the gods of tomorrow…this is an idea I’m going to have to look into. Good question.

1 Like

How about spiritual races? In the Faerie Way by Hugh Mynne if I dont recall wrong he says the sidhe, the Tuatha de Danan, were exactly long ago like us humans, but they took a separate path (im doubting if this was the book but the subject is we come from a sane source).

We humans enter Matter and forgot about our divinr gift.

Yet faery people relate a lot with us taking humans as bride/husband if they love her/him.

Spiritual races is such an interesting subject

[quote=“Soundwave, post:3, topic:1562”]Looking now at Hephaestus the Greek god of smithing. Was it the case that in pre-recorded history there was a human who acended and then turned their power to becoming a superlative smith, even drawing down knowledge from high to advance the skill as a whole, becoming world renown and then being deified after death?

Certainly this seems to be the case with Thoth.[/quote]

Intersting,I always considered both to be egregoric than a case apotheosis. I remember reading Manly Hall speak of how Hermes Trismegistus (Thoth) may have been a culmination of several scholars who either took the name Hermes as
an honorable title or received it posthumously. Over time the name took on a deification significance and be on an object of worship/veneration.

In the case of Hephastus I always viewed the Greek/Roman gods in the same way I do angels and demons. They were personified aspects of our lives that were of great importance. Ever notice how Greek gods always resembled humans much like angels while the darker/evil personifications were always much more animalistic or humanoid in their depictions. I always looked at this as a kind of white washing of humanity, we’ll depict the good in our likeness but make the ugly side as something inhuman that we can blame our problems on.

This doesn’t make them any less real or powerful it’s more along the lines of collective consciousness gaining sentience.

Thanks for mentioning this.

I think it’s also worth noting that all we have left behind are fragments, written by people who were likely not adepts themselves. And if they were adepts, those who would receive their teachings/writings/traditions eventually were not - we are left with stories.

So, while there may have been humans or human-like beings who ascended who became gods, their stories eventually became tabloid-esque super-celebrity gossip accounts, written for and by very petty people.

Fortunately, we have evocation if we want to try to dig deeper. :slight_smile:

Well according to Buddhist and Hindus you can rebrith in non-human entities

I wonder if, por example, one has left a family group of Fae… or Dhinn or an form of spiritual being with free will and then reborn as human… would they look for you? would they look after you?

I think only divination can give us the answer