NON ATTACHMENT and LHP/RHP

NON ATTACHMENT, renunciation, the cornerstone of RHP seems to apply also in the LHP practices. Being non attached to the result is the one primary indicator of success for any ritual.
E.A said it many times and many demons personally told him about the importance of it .SO How does LHP with its broader agenda fit with Such a strong RHP practice?

ANd how does non attachment principle fit in with the concept of money making,? every money guru has said that U have to be greedy to bring in money energy. U have 2 attract it that way.

SO this two seems contradictory to me. ANy idea what’s going on?

I wouldn’t say this. I think not carrying fear or doubt about the result or not distrusting the spirit are the reason for not lusting for results, not practicing non attachment. Practicing non attachment would mean not doing the working in the first place.

Hmmm, being anxious about the result is a big killer . And not being anxious , harping on the result is in a way non attachment. Many times when the mage says FUCK IT, it won’t work, at that exact time the result manifests. So i think it is not wrong to term this ‘’ Looking the other way ‘’ A form of Non-attachment.

The strange thing is, faith in the entity also helps a great deal and faith by definition is ‘certainty of result’ which in a way is being attached to the result I GUESS??? ( may be i am missing something here ) . Or may be true faith is being so sure that it will happen that U carelessly put that in the back of ur mind, forgetting it.?

May be i have cracked the code here. IT IS ABOUT FORGETTING THE RESULT AND PUTTING THE WHOLE THING ON THE SUBCONSCIOUS LEVEL OF MIND ! THE SUBCONSCIOUS IS WHERE MOST OF THE SPIRITS RESIDE. IT IS THE ASTRAL REALM.

It sounds like your confusing the concept of lust for results with the ideas around attachment and renunciation in the case of the rhp.

With ritual the idea of detachment is mostly anchored in the certainty that the ritual’s result will come to past. This certainty is generally anchored in the experiences of past successes. With this as a cornerstone it is much easier to let go of or surrender the desire for the goal after the operation for it because the operator knows that the result will manifest.

This is part of why smaller successes matter, such as with candle or sigil spells they snowball into bigger successes when you decide to aim for larger goals.

Meanwhile the renunciation generally talked about with rhp practices are aim at cutting off desires and the ego and building discipline. Like monks who decide to live in isolated temples and cut themselves off from the majority of society.

While some people can benifit from this practice it doesn’t work for everyone.

@Goku

Psychology and spirituality are TWO different things entirely.

Psychology:
I JUst hAve tO nOt caRE aBOut iT.

*Problem: That’s called not-caring, not Non Attachment.

Spirituality:
A State of being that can be experienced and is simply a state of spiritual balance.

Exhausting your desire in ritual is supposed to bring you into that state naturally because the desire originates on a spiritual level no matter what It is.
Faith, Non-Attachment, lust, greed, are not thought concepts or sensations but in their highest most spiritual forms are actual states of being.

It is a knowing that is achieved through energetic release of spiritual tension.

(Ever Achieved Samadhi or felt a shit ton of bliss? So much that the bliss becomes torture and you are yearning for release? Yeah. That’s spiritual tension.)

You are very close to cracking the code, but yu need to stop mixing Psychology and Spirituality because one deals with Thought, and the other deals with experience.

Solution: You are stuck in your mental energy and your spiritual energy (your connection to.stillness) needs work and cleansing. That’s why you haven’t been able to figure this shit out. REALIZE that ALL your desires are Spiritual and Divine and are states of being.

If you are angry…dont act angry on a emotional level, get angry on a spiritual level then you will truly BE angry enough to make change. Ritualize that through a curse, and boom…you have Baneful Magic.
Greedy and hungry for money on a spiritual level?

Do a money spell…booom.
Money Magic.

Feeling Lustful on a spiritual level?
Ritualized it.
Boom.
Sex Magic

Get it?

Not getting results like that quickly . LOL :grin:

valid and elaborate post brother. BUT in RHP the whole premise of Non attachment is based on the premise that if U look away from ur desires all ur desires will be fulfilled by itself. When U stop chasing the world , it will start chasing U. And based on that I made this thread.

It sounds like you have a different idea of renunciation than the one i generally hear about. Which is what i described above.

Usually that kind of renunciation is attached to specific tradtions, sects or religions and their esoteric counter parts.

Detachment is essential for just about any spiritual path worth its salt because lust for outcome is a major hassle to most practitioners.