Nocturnal vision

Last night I was almost sleeping when I had a vision in which a person very close to me said something terrible, kind of a menace. I wake up abruptly and noticed countless grey bubbles everywhere hovering the bed, it was like a cloud composed of bubbles. I also noticed something as tentacles trying to reach me so I performed a banishing pentagram towards it and the cloud vanished and my vision went to normal. What do you think? Any tips? Thanks all!

3 Likes

Could be an entity triggering fear in you, so that they can feed off of it.

3 Likes

It makes sense, I mean, to cause me fear and feed off it. But I’m intrigued because it resembles some situations I’m living right now. I am very inclined to think there is an ongoing spiritual attack towards some people of my family and this situation is pushing them to their limits. I have tried to help magickally but till now it didn’t make any difference.

2 Likes

If she it shows up again ask em what he wants.

3 Likes

So no names or other identifying info? Just gray squids?

1 Like

Good idea! If I have an opportunity I’ll ask!

1 Like

Nothing! Just that grey cloud, bubbles and tentacles. I had a feeling it was really malevolent.

I’d threaten them with a sword for their names.

2 Likes

I was almost sleeping, it was so quick that I didn’t have the opportunity to get up so I did the banishing in bed with my right hand.

You said you were in TGS and had a vision of a person who is a friend, but you saw them saying something bad. You abruptly woke up so you caught your visitor red-tentacled… maybe that being you caught was trying to tell you that you can’t trust this person. Maybe it was not an attack as much as trying to warn you? I would try to summon it and find out what is going on, OR evoke someone you trust and ask them if the person really has bad intent or not. The entity is gone and you can put up shields. It is the person I’d be looking a little harder at, and I have been protected so many times by them I would not just jump to the conclusion it was trying to hurt you… especially based on the fact he was a bubbly tentacled flying octopus of the night! I’d investigate first.

2 Likes

Thanks @nikki for your input! I got your point but in this particular case it was something evil indeed. I have had some additional info through spiritual sources and it is something intending to hurt us. The real meaning is still hidden but I’m on its track, I mean, taking the appropriate measures in order to break us free from such influence. My spiritual allies have a particular manner of contacting me and that definitely wasn’t any of them. :wink:

1 Like