Noctis's hoard (Tarot Journal)

I decided to do a reading on myself for the month of august. Im glad I did, matched with my visions and future feelings this will be a fucking trainwreck.

Two of wands-preparation for a favorable change. partial success. Good advice from a mentor. Succesful business partnerships.
Six of swords-Travel over water. Movement. Moving to a new home.
Eight of wands-Movement, action. Things coming to a swift completion. The Positive manifestation of spellwork. Travel for business or pleasure and typically travel by air.
Reversed King of Swords-A judgemental, arrogant person. A domineering, unkind man. A dangerous individual.
Ten of Pentacles-Commitment. Happy and content family(temporary). Support, thankfulness, loyalty.
Reversed King of wands-Arrogance, greed. A self centered individual.
Reversed Queen of swords-A women who has closed off her feelings and established very high boundries. Isolation, gossip. A vindictive women.
Knight of swords-No fear. Courage, momentum. Swift change and progress. Stand up amd defend your position.
Seven of swords-New schemes, new solutions. Thinking outside the box. Relying on your street smarts. Partial Victory, evasion, cunning, foresight.

1 Like

I like that deck, I’ve seen it a couple times here

1 Like

I plan on doing a pact with Lilith, to show someone visions of what I did, the good and bad outcomes. It would allow them to decide things for themselves, since I majorly fucked up and now I need to fix it.

The result.
Four of cups-snap out of the funk your in! Quit moping and do something positive. Assistance is coming from an unexpected place.

Five of swords-Embarrassment, illusion, trickery. Learn to laugh at yourself and keep going forward.

Reversed Seven of swords-Allowing fear to hold you back. Not seizing opportunities. Timid behavior.

Ten of cups-Love, imagination, fulfillment. Joy, good humor, happy family. Good home life. Friendship, happy coven.

Reverse Seven of cups-Don’t be fooled into making a decision; they will come to resent you for it. Indecisiveness, fantasy, illusion.

Queen of pentacles-An earth sign women. Loyal friend, nature lover, devoted wife and partner. Hearth and home. Emotional fulfillment.

Since Ishtar and Venus want to work with me on the pact I plan on doing, I asked my tarot cards to show me the results of a pact with Lilith, Venus, Ishtar.
The pact will be to show him what I did, the good outcomes, the bad outcomes. Also for them to work a little on the relationship, nothing manipulative and nothing against his will. Just try to move things in a slightly positive direction so hopefully he wont be to upset.

Death-Transformation, change. Endings and beginnings. Cycles of nature and of life.

Reverse Knight of Wands-Haste, taking dangerous risks. Confusion, a disrupted or derailed project.

Reverse King of Swords-A judgemental, arrogant person. A domineering, unkind man. A dangerous individual.

Eight of Wands-Movement, action. Things coming to a swift completion. The positive manifestation of spellwork. Travel for business or pleasure and typically travel by air. Long distance communication.

Five of Pentacles-Financial worries. Anxiety, stress and working through tough times. Feeling shut out or isolated. Renewal and hope in adversity.

Knight of Pentacles-A down to earth, practical young man. Hard work, active observation, stamina, patience, responsibility. Methodically dealing with life’s challenges.

Queen of Cups-Serenity, love. A water sign women. Dedication, a living wife and mother. A natural witch or talented psychic. Reflection, emotional healing.

Eight of pentacles-Diligence, skill, attention to detail. Study and practice of the magickal arts. Work in progress, a project that is nearing a succesful completion.

Two of swords-The heart and mind are not in agreement. Putting up unhealthy boundaries, holding in your true feelings, working for balance of heart and mind, considering your options.

I asked what Queen Lilith had to tell me

Nine of Pentacles-herbal magick, green magick. Happiness, success, confidence, abundance, self sufficiency. Become more independent

High Priestess-Initiation, wisdom. Inner knowledge, intuition. Lunar energy and magick, the feminine mysteries of the craft. Listen to my gut instincts

The world-Rebirth, wholeness, completion, joy. Victory and achievement. A journey’s succesful end. The magick and wonder of the natural world. Change myself, spend more time outside.

Queen of Cups-Serenity, Love. Dedication, a loving wife or mother. A natural witch or talented psychic. Reflection, emotional healing. Heal myself and get rid of excess baggage.

King of Swords-Authority, a fair leader, judgement. Justice, reason, logic, truth. Ethics, honor, swiftly turning knowledge into action. Turn my knowledge into action that I use, mantain my integrity.

Reverse Four of Cups-Self Pity, self indulgence, depression. Stop being depressed. Change things to how I want them to be.

1 Like