No privacy how does one get around this problem

I have no privacy dont live alone and dont tell them about the path im starting i have court on Tuesday for a very large sum personal injury lawsuit 7 figures large its a settlement conference if it went to trial it would be another year out i want this over its been going on for 3 years.im not experienced in magic or evoking ive had success with contact when i had privacy i dont anymore. How can i petition/ask BELIAL for help in influencing my case.i cant perform a ritual or anything.any suggestion would be helpful thanks

1 Like

You can perform a ritual without sigils, candles, offerings and whatnot. Simply recite the chants to summon Belial and meditate. Talk to him.

You can do this before going to bed.

4 Likes

You can also open a sigil on your phone if it helps you/ you want to use it.

You can speak to most entities telepathically, even if you can’t perceive them/understand the response- so you really just have to figure out what you need to do to make the connection.

You may even find with practice you don’t actually need a sigil at all, but it’s something you could just google on the device you’re using to post on balg too. If it’s not distracting you don’t even have to save it to your device, just make the one you pick bigger than all the others by tapping/clicking it once in you’ve found the one you want.

I often perform rituals basically in my mind- Gom stuff in particular, but other similar type works. Hargroves djinn rituals for example, I have performed outside of my imagination in nearly two years. I just imagine the candle he tells you to use/no I still can’t visualize it.

I usually write down a summary of what to do, but I’ve also taken screen shots or just pages backwards while in ritual.

7 Likes

Thanks so basically get into a meditative state call him using his enn and tell him what i need/my intention

4 Likes

I would use his enn to help you get into the right state then call his name. I could be mistaken as I don’t normally use enns, but I believe they are more to attune you to the entities energy and bring their energy into your life and not necessarily for summoning in and of themselves.

But I could be mistaken and the intent to call him with the enn and will definitely make a difference since intentions do a lot magically/energetically.

2 Likes

Would BELIAL be the best one to call on for this? I know he deals with court matters

3 Likes

I like him for court matters myself. I don’t know if any entity is the best, but I have had pretty good results with him as have many others.

If he is the one in your mind when you are thinking about it and planning it, he’s probably primed for the job anyways and good choice.

I tend to think your intuition will lead you better on which entity to choose than any of us can :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can have Belial’s sigil on your phone and chant his enn while staring at the sigil in private. Or memorize the sigil and chant it. Youtube has the chant

2 Likes

I have done invocations quietly in homeless shelters. I mentioned this in another post.

You can also open a sigil on your phone if it helps you/ you want to use it.

You can speak to most entities telepathically, even if you can’t perceive them/understand the response- so you really just have to figure out what you need to do to make the connection.

You may even find with practice you don’t actually need a sigil at all, but it’s something you could just google on the device you’re using to post on balg too. If it’s not distracting you don’t even have to save it to your device, just make the one you pick bigger than all the others by tapping/clicking it once in you’ve found the one you want.

This is easy to do. It can be done anywhere.

3 Likes