No More Law

As many have seen, E. A. Koetting’s did a video where, firstly a quote from Belial features prominently. This is why I have returned. I will allow for some small things, but by and large, I intend to take back the Throne of Shadows. Monotonous yay. If anyone wants to play, come play.

4 Likes

Can you expand on what you’re talking about?
I’m sorry, but I have no idea what you’re talking about.

2 Likes

I was waiting just for you! To ask that very query. How merry. The Throne is the seat of power in our understanding; i. e. I intend to take a current. Variegated background laughter. I was inviting resistance or similar behavior.

2 Likes

You got your Fwb request materialized? I was hoping Lucifer and Belial heard me.

2 Likes

I like your humor and style good sir! But eh, you got my drift, so any words other than?

2 Likes

Well, if youre going to magic battle me, you win. A bit like attacking a special Olympics contestant, but I hate my existence, so…

2 Likes

I won’t. Just cause you said that. I’d rather offer a hand…? I mean we only ever get two good options!

2 Likes

By the way I mean it for folks, come along and state intent, and then we can rally forth from there! Fun for all! I mean, where law is gone, only strength may thrive. But, we are intelligent beings capable of rational thought. We can choose to help others and raise them along the paths also.

3 Likes

Your OP is a bit difficult for mere mortal minds to comprehend :stuck_out_tongue: so, what exactly do you mean by

3 Likes

Heheh, I mean that, without reprisal, let US take over currents. I believe in you all! :smiley: The Throne of Shadows refers to the current of Darkness, elemental. And taking over its Godhead.

3 Likes

And by the way before I forget!! Any vampiric entities \ oddly supernaturally types aboard? I figure I should know if there are any really scary peeps interested, as they are the most fun.

2 Likes

Perhaps Kingu will be able to help me get all this finished. So far its been absolutely perfect.

2 Likes

Still a bit confused. (Sorry just one of those days)

What is it exactly you want? Help or hindrance? Because it sounds like you’re asking for bolth.

4 Likes

Yes, I am and do. One to keep balance and provide us with fun; the other to nurture as if 'twere my son. Or at least teach and help along the Paths. But again, yes, bring it and bring it all so that we may all play with a full complimentary of pieces.

3 Likes

Very interesting. So you are asking for bolth. I am going to keep an eye on this thread, this could be beneficial for my notes.

Any one ever tell you, you talk like a Dragon?

4 Likes

Thank you sirrah grandly indeed, for tis now my ego lyrically you feed! If you’ve any inquiries though please ask me now I can help. :slight_smile: with anything.

2 Likes

I will just observe for now. I will speek up when the time comes to be.

2 Likes

Thumbs up universally Wise decision. We all have to wait just a bit longer.

2 Likes

In fact, let me lay the groundwork now. If one comes hitherto seeking mine help in any and all fashions, thus shalt it be given freely without judgment. Let it be so, that whosoever comes here seeking magickal violence to be fulfilled, albeit in mostly safe, mostly fun ways. Or not, if shit happens. Let it be a first come, first serve thing, this

3 Likes

But on, for this moment, my physicality dost require a recharging. But as I sign off, let me leave with this: There are indeed nigh limitless facets for the sources of all things to bleed down into and filter through, verily, but these main elemental currents of energy are indeed finite. To say you rule over it would be but too grand, non?

3 Likes