No-fap challenge

Lol

3 Likes

He can do whatever he wants to me, I’m his.

3 Likes

:no_mouth:

3 Likes

Its cool that i replaced the sweets with fruits long times ago…
but if those won’t suffice, could i smoke or drink mugwort,
or offer some blood and sniff at those bloodsoaked sheets :eyes: _its crazy shit! _

What are those anyway?

Its true.

the hindu suggest to just eat some more pussy, because the “juice” is allmost as high in nutrients as the sperm.

:frowning:

AND THANK YOU, i actually read this text … :smirk:

4 Likes

:3 nice

3 Likes

Lol

3 Likes

I am currently on 17th day of no fap and I have seen some really sexy glances from girls !

9 Likes

Cool. Is it bad that I really want to see the load that cums after that :joy:

5 Likes

Give me a moment…

3 Likes

:no_mouth:

4 Likes

here it was:
http://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/that-moment-when/8196/1361?u=drachir

2 Likes

Oh lol

4 Likes

Hör auf dich zu beschwern Mir auf den Sack zu gehn Hör auf dir leid zu tun Und alles schwarz zu sehn Ich weiß es ist nicht leicht Und dass es oft nicht reicht Doch all den andern hier Geht es genau wie dir Wer glaubst du wer du bist Was glaubst du was das ist Es geht mal auf mal ab Und du machst jetzt schon schlapp Komm gib dir einen Ruck Befrei dich von dem Druck Der dich in Ketten legt Dich von den Füßen fegt

Das Leben auf Erden Ist ein gemeiner Krieg Wir spielen wir kämpfen Wir setzen alles auf Sieg

Hurra – wir leben noch Wer hätte das gedacht Hurra – wir leben noch Wir hatten wieder mal Glück Wir sind immer noch da Hurra – wir leben noch Wir haben’s wieder mal geschafft Hurra – wir leben noch Jetzt erst recht Unser Leben ist echt

Du weißt nicht was du willst Du weißt nicht was du hast Bald weißt du wie es ist Wenn man den Zug verpaßt Du stellst dir selbst ein Bein Du sagst zu allem nein Wink deinem Leben nach Du holst es nicht mehr ein Wer glaubst du wer du bist Was glaubst du was das ist Wer weiß ob es sich lohnt Wenn dich der Teufel schont Gib zu es ist verrückt Dass du nach etwas suchst Dass du dein Leben liebst Obwohl du es verfluchst

Das Leben auf Erden Ist ein gemeiner Krieg Wir spielen wir kämpfen Wir setzen alles auf Sieg Hurra – wir leben noch Wer hätte das gedacht Hurra – wir leben noch Wir hatten wieder mal Glück Wir sind immer noch da Hurra – wir leben noch Wir haben’s wieder mal geschafft Hurra – wir leben noch Jetzt erst recht Unser Leben ist echt

1 Like

Trying to stop masturbating is like trying to give up smoking with a pack of smokes in your pocket at all times. It requires an amount of willpower that I don’t possess.

4 Likes

It’s not a willpower thing it’s a keep your self busy.
Dudes rarely masterbate because they’re horny .
They do it mostly because they’re bored don’t have anything to do. Just keep your self busy.

Also it does help with magick that’s why the old grimoires talk about sexual abstinence and fasting and avoiding certain foods.

4 Likes

I approve this challenge, here’s some positive reinforcement and motivation for you Drachir. :grin:

I believe in you and i know you can beat it, i know it will feel hard at first, so very, very hard, just ease into it, go slowly and in no time you’ll be throbbing with new energy ready to take hold of your destiny with both hands. :open_hands: :grin:

Stay strong my friend, stay strong. :thumbsup:

17 Likes

You forget, that this pack of cigarettes is you all favorite kind:
cigarillos with irish coffee flavor :stuck_out_tongue:
~and that like to grow from time to time XD

*Damn! i just messed up my joke…

3 Likes

Jokes on you, I like guys. I am immune to your barrage of hussies.

6 Likes

MY ADVICE: Imagine to make out with them, to stroke their soft hips, and to feel her tongue wrestling yours… ~you know…something more romantik → make yourself crave to touch them, instead of strangling your dick :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

HAHA! I’M PAN/BI WHATEVER, I COULD GO ANYWHERE AND HAVE… and have…:thinking:

Oh damn! IM SCREWED!! :disappointed:

3 Likes