No contact rule

In my experience with this kind of working, you need to wait until you’ve got him exactly where you want him. Are you reading the messages now? What is it he’s claiming that he’s contacting you for? Just to say hello? I think you continue to be standoffish until he’s offering you exactly what you want i.e. the goal of your magick.

Edit: If you work with tarot, you might like to meditate on the four of disks: POWER (manifestation). Cold, stiff politeness can be as effective, if not more so, than no contact, if or when, you’ve moved beyond that point.

1 Like

not offering what i want yet, just finding any way to talk to me!

Well, as a magician.at thanksgiving she dnt tx me, i was me neither, but was is u goal? Sex love, slave? My is score and let go by new years, she teas me a lot. I already bind to me, and bomb her whit a few fetishes, either she be whit me or i left her hang out, her fate is her hwr hands she pass by my hiuse in the way to work, she cnt stop 1 mnt fine, but as a magician we have to have them in our feet. Sounds rude but its magick

And this love spell backfired to you

Yes for 3 weeks but it’s working.and I got upper hand now, now it’s up to her, i.move along and I know 2 weeks more she be here,by my side. Bindings are not funny bussines.

1 Like

Yes mr @zorrito you are right

As a magician u never should be alone,someone here say tat.we have sports fetish pictures etc.no way we are gonna be alone.we always have back ups. One is 0 2 are 1.i.may sound narcist,hateful but a wowen who tease a magician deserve to be in her knees asking for forgiveness.wen I’m whit another chicks.lesdin learn never tease a guy .maybe he’s a magician.i follow tat example too.

So what about that chick now

Is she worshipping you

What is that