Ningizidda Posseses and Enlightens Me

Hello everyone! I have been doing extensive workings with Ningizidda and he has been evoked and invoked (more on this in a moment). Ningizidda is a difficult spirit to invoke as he usually just skips right to possession and a sign that he has showed up in my body is usually a pressure on my forehead. I have asked a lot more questions this time around and he has answered. He has told me that things that he can be called upon for are teaching magick, aiding in ascent, healing, baneful workings, alchemy, and prophecy (I have yet to call on him for prophecy or alchemy). He can also help in necromancy working as a psychopomp who can bring forth long dead warriors and healers whom can be worked with. He can also work as a traditional psychopomp. He has a spirit named Dimpimekug whom is subordinate to him. This is one of many such spirits. Dimpimekug can be called upon for protective workings as well as baneful workings and appears as a male warrior with the head of a bison. Ningizidda has revealed to me that he is the same deity as Thoth, Hermes, and Quetzalcoatl, each manifesting different aspects of his personality and abilities.

He has also revealed to me his relationship with other deities particularly Ninazu and Tiamat. He said that both he Tiamat, and Ninazu are similar in that they share a draconic/serpentine energy. Ninazu can be called upon for many of the same things as Ningizidda as well as other things that Ningizidda didn’t reveal.

Ningizidda is an excellent healer and has helped heal me of several scars on my face that were causing me pain. He has also given me healing, baneful, and necromantic rituals to work. Overall he is a very intelligent and patient spirit whom can easily be worked with and often has a deep connection to people whom connect and open up to him.

1 Like

He said he is also Hermes. . . Does that mean he could also be mercury?

[quote=“XxMxX, post:2, topic:8213”]He said he is also Hermes. . . Does that mean he could also be mercury?[/quote] I will certainly ask him when I have more questions.

honestly i would like to more about him if you find out some more cool shit let us know!

[quote=“steven, post:4, topic:8213”]honestly i would like to more about him if you find out some more cool shit let us know![/quote] This is just the tip of the ice berg. I have another post about him that I did earlier.

Thank you very much for your post, very interested indeed.
Everything you said makes me motivated to evoke Ningizidda sometime.
I can see myself working with him in the future, definitely an interesting spirit.

I’m going to do some more research into him.

Thank you very much for your post, very interested indeed.
Everything you said makes me motivated to evoke Ningizidda sometime.
I can see myself working with him in the future, definitely an interesting spirit.

I’m going to do some more research into him.[/quote] Learning about him is an interesting experience. He has a lot of different attributes and definitely can be good and bad (depends on who you are).

Some people make a connection between Ningishzidda, and the Egyptian goddess Wadjet(also known as Buto). Based on your information both are psychopomps, for example. We have also connected her to the demoness Bune, at least in the experiences of a few (like Lady Eva and myself). Could you ask him about that connection?

[quote=“Arcane, post:8, topic:8213”]Some people make a connection between Ningishzidda, and the Egyptian goddess Wadjet(also known as Buto). Based on your information both are psychopomps, for example. We have also connected her to the demoness Bune, at least in the experiences of a few (like Lady Eva and myself). Could you ask him about that connection?[/quote] I have actually wondered about this but haven’t done much research on Wadjet. Ningizdda is (in my experience) a very make energy but not necessarily masculine. Not like Thor or Marduk.

The first few times I met Buné (as Arcane describes above, also Wadjet in my experience) it never occurred to me to see her as feminine, she basically appears as 2 or 3 snakelike heads, usually with kinds of beards, or frills or something, on a nestling body of - well, not the kind of chassis that Sports Illustrated are likely to go mad for (and please bear in mind that I love her and mean this with affection and deep respect btw).

But then I met one of her children, and encountered her maternal aspect. Just adding this in fwiw because very overtly feminine goddesses like Hathor or Lilith are different to the Lady Buné in terms of how they present themselves, but she is nonetheless female in my experience.

I’ve got wayyy too much snakey weirdness in my life to try and lay out any more like I have any clue what it’s all about :o) but yeah, anyway, just sharing that.

This is an update on my workings and relationship with this deity. Ningizidda has proven a valuable friend and ally and has helped me curse people, heal myself of several ailments, and has helped me to ascend. But most importantly, he has given me comfort when all hope is lost. To me, his essence is very comforting and he always has given me advice and when I need it, a stern talking to. If I could reccomend a spirit for beginners and adepts alike, it would be Ningizidda the God of Black and Green.

I want to evoke Ningizidda now based on what you have said. What sigil do you use to evoke him? I tried looking for it on Google but wasnt really able to find what I knew for sure is his sigil.

I want to evoke Ningizidda now based on what you have said. What sigil do you use to evoke him? I tried looking for it on Google but wasnt really able to find what I knew for sure is his sigil.[/quote] Ningizidda’s sigil was hard to find. I made a post about him on here that has his sigil and some more info on him. He’s such a good spirit.

This is FraterMagni’s earlier thread: Ningizidda.

This is FraterMagni’s earlier thread: Ningizidda.[/quote]

Thanks!