Nexus Of Omnipotence. ( All of You Join me in this amazing rite )

Hey @Micah , sorry to bug you homie i am in B.C Canada , it’s 10:40 here if i vibrate my chosen mantras for an hour and release it at 12:00am my time would that be suffiecient? I was trying to sync up with other who had planned the same but I worked all day and had little time to jump on the forum. Any feedback would be great but that’s my plan otherwise.

2 Likes

Honestly man, i would wait until 12 to start as Kendall was saying. But thats just me, and what i did.
I think it would be a good idea tho
@Rory_Mclellan

2 Likes

Just did it.

3 Likes

Just did it. It’s 2:21 AM, on 3/25/2018. My forearms and fingers are cramping, and I’m slightly winded, from all the energy I channeled into this.

4 Likes

Likewise, I vibrated and created the orb for an hour leading up to 12. I waited u ntill precisely 12:01 to release it. I put a tone of dark energy into it. It should be copethsetic, I’m on the west coast and trail 3 hours behind cental/Pacific time zone so I think would be close to when others had been doing it.:smiling_imp::wink:

3 Likes

I finished it now at local hour of almost 3 PM

1 Like

@C.Kendall Brother i finished mine at local time 5:41 PM

I made mine to look something like this as i’ve used many more rituals and resources than what you recommended.

And since we are to connect to each other to become gods of this universe i felt like making a drawing of mine and uploading it here as my demons pushed me to do it.

This is my nexus of omnipotence that i share with brotherly love and darkness with all of you great demons of the restructured Omniverse! May our darkness rule over the fake light and may our will be always done!

2 Likes

Okay great i must be the last one to perform this rite so

@Aluriel @Laith_wavey @KingOfHearts616 @anon20147451

Those i just tagged tonights the night are you still doing it let me know

5 Likes

Yes, I will be performing this soon

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ll get on it now

2 Likes

that should do it.
my arm is tired af now.

2 Likes

Done.

Quite interesting, saw and felt the different energies others contributed (elemental, dark, some light and just pure energy, each tinted with each individual’s personal energy).

That’s a big ass powerful orb right there.

4 Likes

Sent my energy ball your way. White with dark purple swirling round

2 Likes

Okay guys great so far so just for a recap just say ’ done '.

So i can get a idea where we’re all at during this exact time.

3 Likes

Done

1 Like

Done

2 Likes

I’ll get mine done tonight @C.Kendall :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Done @C.Kendall

2 Likes

Done

2 Likes

Done.