News Article On Mexican Satanic Blood Sacrifice Cult

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2986101/The-blood-pumped-beating-heart-purest-form-energy-Inside-horrific-Mexican-satanist-Black-Mass-shocked-disgusted-tourists-witnessing-dark-deals-devil.html

I read this article, thought of the “Don’t break the oath!” part of “Book Of Azazel” and I’m curious: Has anyone here ever broken a demonic pact, or known of someone who has? What happened?

‘‘These people are the only people that I know of who mix black magic and white magic.That’s like mixing god and the devil!’’

The guy who said that is the one who puzzles me,because what in my name(because I am my own god,after all) am I doing?

I’ve done an absolute invocation of pure darkness for Samahin,wherein I was the dark,for a brief while.That ritual had me in a circle of my own blood,in the dead of night.

Only a week after that,I was calling on the spirits of nature,and becoming nature,and doing a bunch of hippy stuff.What am I doing? Magics shouldn’t be mixed,you can only serve one master oh I must renounce one…not.

The Left Hand Path and Right Hand Path are irreconcilable.You can’t follow both paths.You can,however,use both magics.For anything and interestingly enough,nothing.

Euoi does both white and dark magic,Lady Eva literally has both systems flowing through her(though I’ll let her speak for that whole spine thing if she wants to),and I’ve assimilated both in my life,and am still growing.

Anyways,to get back on topic,I believe that RavenAscent once acted as a mediator between a friend of hers,and Lucifer,the friend broke a pact,and bad things happened,I’ll let her speak for herself about the experiences.

Yes, I thought that comment about mixing black and white magick was naive. Another thing that struck me about that article was the insinuation that prolonging the agony of the sacrifice, rather than a quick death, produces more powerful magick. That is not the 1st time I have heard that, not that it is something I would ever be involved in.

What struck me the most,were their incredible attempts to highlight the Satanic stuff.Like,every time anyone who was involved with the ritual spoke,they had to emphasize that their office/hut had inverted pentagrams,skulls,that he was wearing a necklace made from human bones,etc.

And I would agree with the point made on torture.Sometimes,even blood isn’t needed if there is pain.Pain sheds prana.

Ever wonder if some of these murders are faked? Attempts to further scare people away from doing magick like making them think magick makes you go insane so they’ll stay away from it and not discover the truth, and also to scare people away from those who practice it so there is no temptation?

Think about it. Why is it that every time there is some crazy ass murder by a supposed cult, it’s always the Satanic groups they focus more on rather than the occasional murderous christian cult as well and also they seem to go a bit overboard with the details. Not only the news reporters but the guilty parties as well.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure there are murderers who are convinced they are legitimately satanic but usually only a true psychopath would attempt to tell the gorey details in a highly dramatic way to show pride for their killings and intentionally boast about things that scare others. And most satanists that I know, sure they may have some odd fantasies but most are intelligent and are satanic because they realize the truth about religion and governments, most I know do not take the christian stories literally and think actual devil worship is stupid.

They may show pride and try to scare away people they don’t wanna associate with, but they don’t overdo it like these people do. These people take extra care to emphasize the pentagrams, the blood, the goat skulls, and how satan is their master and father and satan told them to do it. I smell a rat.

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:6, topic:6853”]Ever wonder if some of these murders are faked? Attempts to further scare people away from doing magick like making them think magick makes you go insane so they’ll stay away from it and not discover the truth, and also to scare people away from those who practice it so there is no temptation?

Think about it. Why is it that every time there is some crazy ass murder by a supposed cult, it’s always the Satanic groups they focus more on rather than the occasional murderous christian cult as well and also they seem to go a bit overboard with the details. Not only the news reporters but the guilty parties as well.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure there are murderers who are convinced they are legitimately satanic but usually only a true psychopath would attempt to tell the gorey details in a highly dramatic way to show pride for their killings and intentionally boast about things that scare others. And most satanists that I know, sure they may have some odd fantasies but most are intelligent and are satanic because they realize the truth about religion and governments, most I know do not take the christian stories literally and think actual devil worship is stupid.

They may show pride and try to scare away people they don’t wanna associate with, but they don’t overdo it like these people do. These people take extra care to emphasize the pentagrams, the blood, the goat skulls, and how satan is their master and father and satan told them to do it. I smell a rat.[/quote]

Exactly my point. I would just like to add,if I say cult, you think Satanism.

Has anyone even heard of Eastern Lightning? Though people mention Islamic extremism they seldom refer to Wahhabism/Boko Haram/ISIS as cults.

Eastern Lightning is a criminal ring masquerading as a Christian order if there ever was one. I fear what they’ll do now that “Jesus” has been born.

I agree that it’s greatly exaggerated. Every little bit is exaggerated.

Well, hey, I only recently found out that Lennon’s killer was Xtian. Bet your ass, if he had been a “Satanist”, then everyone would know!

Just reading up about this Eastern Lightning mob, fucking crazy! I know of quite a few Xtian-derived cults. Mormons are the most famous, but you also have The Alamo Xtian Foundation, Children Of God/The Family, The Jesus People…

Wow some people went through all that trouble to “sell their soul”.This is absolutely laughable.
Any occultist,black or white majician,or hell,even some armchair occultists know that the whole theory of selling your soul (if it’s even possible) is complete and utter bullshit.

What have these supposed “shamans” gained in life from this selling of the soul?
These people are fucking stupid (I’d like to say IMO but goddamnit they’re actually stupid)

They’re giving over all sense of Self Divinity and handing it over to Satan.Which by the way aren’t we ALL Satan?
Satan is the Adversary.Satan is the one who seeks his OWN Light.Satan is the one that looks into his own soul to find out what he’s truly worth.

So basically these bafoons are calling upon an idea which they should think to be themselves.

Blah…I’m done rambling…Hail Satan! (Yourself,the adversary that seeks it’s own divinity)

MK

IMO,that mob/cult/church/whatever is probably scarier and more violent than the O9A ever was.The O9A may have sacrificed one carefully selected person every 18 years,these people poked a schoolboy’s eyes out because his cousins were members of the church that wanted to leave…

They make sinister Satanic cults look like humanitarian organizations of clowns made of candy visiting orphanages for puppies.

But no one’s ever heard of them,because that would paint the good image of Christianity.Which is frustrating to say the least.