Newest Member

OP. You DO realize that a vast majority of us work with gods/demons, correct? This is no a Christian site. Several of us work with Satan, Lucifer, Beelzebub, King Paimon, Pazuzu, Set, Osiris, Odin, Hades, Thor, Kali, Shiva, Ochun, Isis…and so on.

They are not to be feared. They can share the things that magicians are made of.

2 Likes

And welcome

1 Like

Odin? Osiris? Wait then who created the world?

Okay troll-son…the exit is on the left.

1 Like

No, it was an actual question, I am sorry if I offended you.

1 Like

Giving you the benefit of the doubt here, but I will let some other mage tackle that question.

I understand.

The vast majority of us here don’t believe Yahweh created the universe. Personally, i view him as just another god ( and I’m one of the more moderate ones). As you spend time talking with magicians, especially lhp ones, you’ll come to realise alot of them get irrationally touchy when people present views adhering to Christian doctrine.
Most of us believe the scientific explanation for the universe, evolution and all. The world is a physical creation in which spiritual forces exert influence; they didn’t create this world, but they can aid in influencing events on it.
As far as forum rules go, you can discuss whatever you like ( though the owners recently banned politics, for fear of a stimulating debate breaking out ), so long as you don’t preach at people

4 Likes

@NimbleJarl_76 I’m going to send you a PM shortly with lots of great information I think you’ll find useful, meanwhile, we don’t trade PDFs on here but this one is permitted, it’s out of copyright and the information in it may save you a lot of puzzling over the weirder stuff some of us do on here: The Kybalion PDF, archived link, it’s pretty short and simple. :smiley:

2 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Don’t knock it unless you have tried it lol . Welcome to the Forum.

2 Likes

Welcome!

I really dig how effectively this forum and its members unfurl the package of misinformation and mistruths concerning Jeshua and “his” inability to play well with others. It’s so ironic that Lucifer, bringer of the fierce light of dawn, giver of knowledge, is painted over with darkness and shades of despairing filth by those fanatics who can only empower a deity by negating the agency of one he supposedly created. Thanks for letting me rant.

1 Like