Newcomer - Heartbroken

Hello,

I am new here. I have tried to call on Sallos using the instructions on the book Demons of Magick but I am not sure if I am doing it right , anyone please help.

1 Like

Hello :wave: as long as you followed the instructions then no need to worry about getting it “right”, it is already done.

Sounds like you are now in the hardest part which is letting go of lust for results. Let me guess, your mind is constantly worrying you with thoughts like “did it work?” and “when will I see the outcome?”

You need to let go of this. I know it’s so much easier said than done.

First things first – I wrote a post about this here that you might find helpful:

Second – when you think about the person, try and move your mind away from possessive thoughts. Things like “they are mine, I must have them (back)”. When you worry or obsess too much about a situation and the “how” and “when”, you are simply getting in your own way; freezing the pipeline so the water of change can’t move through it, becoming a “hostile observer”.

When you think about the person – instead of obsessing about having them, remind yourself that it is already done, and then use your mind to clear the path. Simply project loving, warm, empathetic thoughts at them with no thought of reciprocity. Don’t waste time wondering if they feel it or if they are thinking about you. Just project your love at them with no expectations. The more you do this the more you will train yourself to move away from obsessive/possessive thoughts.

The hardest part is patience. I wish you the best :heart:

2 Likes

A year later and still you haven’t answer on this.

In fact, even now you call yourself a newcomer. Do tell us, what have you done magick wise within this last year (15 months to be precise) other than this one and only spell?

1 Like

I have done a few spells using different books. Like the miracle of new avatar power. I am a bit sceptical about these things due to my catholic upbringing. I am a bit scared too because I might get disappointed. I apologise, my head is just a mess for the past 4 years and totally broken.

:roll_eyes:

I’ll summon the mighty @DarkestKnight for an opinion if this even qualifies as an introduction (just an fyi, in my books its a no), because the way I see it, next year you’ll be back saying how you’re a newcomer and still you won’t introduce yourself properly.

2 Likes

Dude, tell us how many years have you been practicing, and what do you practice right now.

2 Likes

Hello,
I have just started like a couple of years back. Reading books and trying to do the incantations as I really have no proper education or knowledge how to do this things. Last night I made a whole lot of preparation from the book Demon of Magick and I was shivering and so nervous. But I really want to learn to tap into my darker side of being able to cast spells at a certain level. How long have you been doing this? I am still on a learning process and I am really hoping to have a mentor or someone who can teach me properly how things should be done.

2 Likes

There you go, wasnt that hard, was it?

2 Likes

Close to a year and half.

I can feel the sass from here, Silent. :laughing:

1 Like

I have researched on sigils too and writing them on Papers but to no avail. Last night with Sallos I was so nervous I almost pass out as I am living alone. I feel like the seal of the demon is flying out of the paper that it has been drawn or i was just very nervous and started imagining things. If you know any other methods that maybe I could use to do rituals properly? Thank you

My patience is bellow 0 :joy:

2 Likes

I expected nothing less from a girl who depicts herself biting her finger in her profile picture. :smirk:

1 Like

I am looking into learning how to communicate with demons properly. As i always get nervous prior to doing anything eventhough I have laid out all my preparations in front of me , i get this palpitations and heavy chest then when I do the ritual , I kind of blacked out. I even tried to do the ouija board as well but it does not seem to work on me. So i want to learn from the mentors how to become a witch.

Sorry, i apologise, il do better from here onwards. I am just a bit nervous.

Hello,

If it is ok to ask, can i ask help of mentorship from the magicians or we just go on reading the forums to learn myself?

Thank you very much. I was so nervous that I am not sure if i was doing the right ritual. But it took me 8 hours to prepare my notes. But I just didn’t feel anything or any presence so I am not sure if Sallos has ever heard me at all.

First, thank you for the “girl” part :joy: Its been awhile since I was actually a girl. Second, it caught your attention, for whatever reason, so my goal is reached :wink:

No need to be nervous, we don’t bite.

2 Likes

Do the second, there are enough info.

1 Like

You’ll start competing with @Angelb1083 if you are not careful. :wink:

1 Like