Hi. My name is Sahar,I’m new here. Looking forward to observing, learning & sharing experiences and stories.

1 Like

Hi @xagouvea,

Welcome to our forum. Here’s a few tips to get you started.

1. Give us “The forum members” an introduction. It doesn’t have to be your life history but we do like to know a little bit about the people we talk to. Tell us things like what brought you here, how long you have practiced and what you practice. Your age would be helpful as it helps us craft appropriate responses.

2. At the top right of the screen is a “Search Function”. A lot of the information you seek can be found there. Please use it. If you can’t find the answer there then feel free to ask questions or create a topic.

3. If you create a topic and your not getting responses as quick as you would like, DON’T create another topic, you may need to just re-work what you already written. It could just be as simple as a catchy title to fix the problem or just give it time. This forum is worldwide so you may have to wait a bit.

4. Please be courteous. There are many views and opinions expressed here. Some may fit your point of view and some may not. Respect is key to having a long and happy relationship with the forum members.

I hope you found this information helpful and look forward to hearing what you have to share.

A.D.

1 Like

@Welcome @xagouvea Please properly introduce yourself, and tell us about you and your experience in magick. This post tell us nothing and doesn’t meet the requirement of our rule.

How old are you?

What do you practice?

How long have you practiced?

What systems and methods of magick do you have experience in?

If you’re a beginner, what goals and struggles are you looking to magick to help with?

This is important information to include in an introduction, and failure to do a proper introduction may result in removal of you posts until our rule is respected.

welcom

1 Like

That’s the thing … I am a beginner and I have never used “Magick” the way most of you guys probably use it. I’m very much interested but I at the same time iv had terrible experiences in my life growing up in a Muslim home going to a religious school being indoctrinated etc and I guess all that trauma is kinda holding me back.
I’m a 29 year old female from South Africa.
Spirituality comes natural to me. I feel energies very easily. Iv always been drawn to the deeper truths of life and my passion is to seek truth.
Iv never really practiced “magick” like casting circles and summoning anything.
But I frequently use my emotions/crystals/potions to attract and manifest my desires.
I would love to do real magick , cast circles and summon entities … I just need to be brave and break free from years of brainwashing. There’s apart of me that has abit of fear in the unseen and I feel like the more I get comfortable with it , especially by observing and learning from others that do it on a regular then surely it will create some ease within me to finally do it. Peace

4 Likes

Welcome! Atleast you are aware of your own weakness, most are afraid to accept that fact :metal:

2 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

THANK YOU for the encouragement and taking the time out to interact with me. Much appreciated.

Honey! Your already practicing magick LOL

This is not “Real Magick” just another variation of magick. It’s variations are as numerable as the stars in the universe. I think your doing fine and all will come in time :slight_smile: