Hi my name is Sevestyan,

I am not experience at all with anything, looking to learn more.I like doing sigil work and working with King Paimon and Amon.I have a close bond with King Paimon since I want to be a successful actor,singer and dancer.I love the arts its where I mostly feel at home.I am currently working on a love spell that I had 5 demons particpate in I think I had some clarification that it will be successful since my sigil work ended exactly at 3:33.

Amon said it would take atleast 3 days to complete so good energy from that.I really like Amon since we both like Cinnamon.I can guzzle down quiet a few Chai Lattes and be heavy on the Pumpkin Spice Febreze lol. I love this time of year.Amon is actually pretty funny and I have a huge comfortness with him. Amon’s named popped out frequently to me when I was just browsing the internet.He told me to put Cinnamon in my room, I was hesitant since I thought my Cinnamon was out, I looked in my cabinet and there was not one but two bottles of it I gifted one to him.He lead me to King Paimon after that,who is very warm and has a calmness to him.He definatly gets to the point but he has a tremendous amount of patience with me. Even when I just was lonely and needed a hug lol

I have a couple of things I am working on with both of them, I am pretty much trying new things.I’m not much of a talker more of an observer so I will just be on this forum lurking for information haha.Don’t mind me :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you for doing a proper introduction, and welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

Sorry about that!

1 Like

Wonderful to welcome you and to hear about your connection with Amon! Feel free to lurk away!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Welcome :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Thank you !