Hi im Rosebell, new to this but have been researching a lot these past few months and also practicing astral projection!

1 Like

Welcome.

Please tell us a bit more about yourself.

What areas of magick are you interested in?

What brings you to BALG?

What goals or struggles are you looking to magick to help with?

I’ve been testing the boundaries of different forms of magic but I’m interested in Black Magic the most, because I am pretty selfish and wish for selfish things that I want to obtain through magic. I was drawn here because I want to call upon a demon and have been looking at all of the posts about which ones to summon for what and how to summon them!

2 Likes

I know it’s dumb, but ive been wanting help with opening my astral form and also wanting to call upon a demon for help in breaking up a couple and calling someone to me. But my blockage is Im very impatient so im always looking for instant results (annoying i know) haha

1 Like

@Rosebell
Is the astral projection desire having to do with the other romantic desire? Patience is a really important aspect of practicing in my experience

No, I heard that its easier to contact spirits in the astral realm and I also just want to see what is out there, but I cant move past the vibrational stage.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/lucid-dreaming-for-astral-travel/77366

This is a guide that I’ve posted on someones topic that was asking a similar question, its about my process and the steps I thought that were the most important. If you scroll down you’ll see it.

2 Likes

Thank you for elucidating a bit more upon your introduction :slight_smile:

Welcome to the rabbit hole!

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like