Hello everyone, I’m Carlos, I’m from Brazil. I’m a beginner so to speak, It was a totally ignorant person next to “occult”, and I believed more in the physical. It’s been a while since I felt strongly attracted to this “side”, and well, I have not had any experience yet and would love to learn! I hope not to offend anyone with this question, but because people in the forum work more with daemons than angels, gods/goddess …Its just preference?

2 Likes

Welcome.

The majority of people here work with demons out of personal preference, but we also have members that work exclusively with angels, or both angels and demons.

1 Like

Oh yes, I thought that was the question. Do not want to bother you, but have any tips on how to start the “studies”

And in addition to what @DarkestKnight mentioned, we also have members (like myself) who work with pagan gods.

1 Like

I read some people here who work with Odin, right?

1 Like

Yes, the Nordic gods are pretty popular. I prefer to work with the Slavic gods because that’s where my ancestry comes. Bog Veles is my patron, my profile image is a picture of him and his wife, Boginya Devana.

1 Like

This entire forum is filled with tips on how to start. Please avail yourself of the search function in the upper right. it’s the little magnifying glass.

1 Like

Thanks

Understand