Newbie some guideance to start this journey

Ok hi everyone im new in this path and why im here? ´cause i come to the conclusion that to bring what i want in my life they need changes, ( the cycle of life and death / Caos to destroy and reborn as i want) so the objective is clear but starting is hard, so for a very short introducction i want to work with norse magick ( Odin , Thor, Freya , Skadi) and from others gods like Athene or Ra so my question is how can i start?

if you have a links for other threads i will appreciate that and to avoid to make spam

thanks

2 Likes

You should start by learning how to enter theta and start working on your astral senses. Clairaudience should be the one I’d start with. Can’t work with them if you can’t hear :relaxed:

There are clairaudience frequencies online.

3 Likes

my advice is to listen to chi she really is my fav :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

3 Likes

ok a little fast reserach of Clairaudience said that i need to to balance and open the throat chakra and at the same time i need to open and balance the other chakras and this is obtained by a chakra meditation aligment, this is true? feel free to correct me

I’ve never read that.

I would do all chakra stimulation then a 3rd eye frequency with clairaudience frequencies going at the same time.

That’s what I do.

I can send you what I do.

1 Like

You’d only go to #4 and add in a 3rd eye meditation.

2 Likes

Thanks i will try what you said me in the other comment this night!

1 Like

a little update: I put the video to listen it and after 5 min my cat start feel confortable and sit down near the speaker :sweat_smile:

@chi Update night 19 october early 20 october: when starting the meditation after a while I start to feel spasms that rise from my legs to the throat does not rise more then I feel chills trembling but it feels good, like a vacuum from the lower stomach to the throat

What do you mean by this?

I just meant he’d go to #4 on the playlist.

1 Like

sounds good man

1 Like

So, I tried this today. And soon enough I started to feel like the skin around my third eye started to crack and there was a tingling sensation. I’ve seen that the author has a 1 hr version as well.This is really powerful stuff. Thank you for this.

1 Like

good to hear :relaxed:

1 Like

Ok after a little bit of a week of meditating this early morning i meditate and try to do a petitition spell for Sallos when i fall sleep i have a dream about a myself working againts someone but the only form to win them was power up a warrior with the armor between a medieval soldier/ Hoplite ( greek warrior) and said that the only manner is to giving them power so me and the other people that are there full charge this warrior and he takes a purple golden colors and se he will win this. when you do this you feel like tired or empetybut at the same time happy?

Can you tell me, please, the best clairaudience you found online?

Thanks

the 2 in my daily routine are the best i’ve found. Been good so far. I can hear.