Newbie practicioner in need of help

Hello wonderful people,. Thanks in advance for your contribution making up the community,. Please help me with the name of the demon that can help me get a fast,quick or steady revenge towards a total destruction of my victim(offender)

It all started when i was recruited to work as maid/house help for a woman married to King’s son which automatically qualifies her as queen though from a worst background she’s from,. Initially she was nice and after their wedding,. she started a formidable plans by assuming the lead role of her marital Union before her husband who was well raised and brought up with proper knowledge of human relationship matters from a royal home, And though religious too as all summed up to his weakness losing command and helm of affairs management to her newly wedded spouse,. Upon the second month into their wedding and the same with my contract… The woman made life vulnerable for everyone who fails to comply with her wishes and desires,. I admit i was totally submissive and always fulfill my part of the contractual agreement as maid,. But she wanted more of a slavery whereby i will not be getting paid anymore but rather as benefit from them which i realized was not going to benefit me and my family whom i’m expected to be supporting,. So upon rejection of her change of contract plans,. She made life unbearable for me too and meted out inhuman treatment to me, abuse, starvation, even when i can’t steal… i was totally cleared of been transparent and accountable throughout my time with them,… Because if not so,. I would have been serving term in 6 by 9 ft cell by now until i can comply to submitting to live working maid contract with benefit and not salary due to the influence and powers often enjoyed by the royal home within the reach or arm of law which makes it difficult for a common man to possibly get justice. So i eventually tendered my resignation letter on my salary due date,. and explained why i can no longer continues as there’s threat and i can’t change terms for i have people to support,. The husband understood me knowing there;s no need for slavery and balances the situation with understanding,… But the woman insisted i have no right or whatsoever to make such expression known,. As if i was made a slave/servant to the royal home,… But it was late as i was waiting for my salary to be official end of contract on the said date,. But she devised a plan and told me that i won’t have salary for the past month in as much i insisted on leaving and no court of law can get me judgement… And she promised to set me up for prosecution if i ever report or try to tarnish her image for what she deems fit to punish me,. Because i don’t have the resources to fight my case,… I cried and left with nothing and i failed my families who were as well starving and looking up to me by that time,… I let them down,. and more that i can’t write here… And that was how i ventured into bad business as a source of living since then,… But it pains me that she made me to engage in that,. as there was nothing to fend on by then and i was damn afraid of working for anyone else for the fear of having my salary ceased/seized.,.As that is the norm and practices here from employers to employees so as to keep their staffs in suffering and silence(Paying 2months salary from 4 months). Then employee can’t have opportunity to seek another job elsewhere or have the resources to fight for their rights in law court… I believe she’s qualified for destruction and i’m battle ready even if it will cost me my life,. But i’ll see to her end.
Anyone with useful rituals that can work should please refer me or write out what demon to petition and how to go about,… Although i grow up having unforgiving heart and i hardly offend people,… And if i do,. I’m always ready to hug the payback from whoever i offended,. But none since as i’m walking tall everyday of my life… So i need help.

1 Like

Zozo aka Pazuzu, thats who you use for revenge. I have ruined many a life with the help of Zozo. Ive cost my enemies hundreds of millions of dollars and 9 apartment buildings by unleashing Zozo upon them. Also caused lots of people car problems or accidents and spouses to cheat and marriages ruined. The following doesn’t do him justice but its a nice rundown of who he is and what hes all about.

2 Likes

I was starting to worry about you @AdamThoth

1 Like

Are you in India or some Arab country or something?

Either way, if they’re really a royal line, they probably have some enemies. Things that kill and overthrow kings and tyrants in general could be good here, look to Jupiter and Uranus for those types of entities.

Other than that, look for the enemies they made as a royal lineage, you could have an entire army at your back looking to tear them down, don’t know if you don’t check.

Aside from that, royal lines in general have a lot backing them as well, that’s how they became royalty in the first place. If you can convince whatever is the source of their lineages power to abandon ship you could probably take them down just by doing that.

1 Like

Whaaaoooooooo. I must say you are of great and immense help to me,… I’m not in india nor Arab countries… I’m in africa and Ivory coast to be precise. But i have nothing against the royal families at all nor their being in total,… All i just wanted is her DESTRUCTION,. Whether fast,steady, slow or in any means… I just want evil to befall her alone and be the END to her,. No one else should suffer along… Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Well unless you can convince the lineages guardians to let you take her out without interrupting then you’ll have some trouble with that.

But with that said if you want only her dead, the Uranus guy’s are still good at killing tyrants royal or not. You’ll just have to find one willing to be more selective about who he kills.

Or if you’re up for it Norath or Tjeluth would be able to handle it for you.

1 Like

Thanks alot. i’ll make my decisions about which of those entity to engage for my desires,. and know their prices to be paid,.

1 Like

Please can you post me links of where to read about URANUS, TJELUTH, NORATH…? SO I can read up and be prepared for my decision making…

1 Like

Tjeluth:

Norath:

Uranus is the planet of change and individuality:

2 Likes

My dear, are you in an Islamic country? Because they deem our practice as shirk which is punishable by death if you are ever found out and from the sounds of that evil woman this would be just another thing she can add to her list of offenses for you. I’m totally on your side, please don’t get me wrong, just worried about your safety and reminding you of total secrecy please !

2 Likes

Many thanks… i am in africa(ivory coast) near ghana,. Ayou are right about islamic countries and i sure love Dubai/Kuwait working environments for employees,. It’s fair to some extent as you’ll get a worthy pay for your labor…,As i have been there but couldn’t get employed and it was why my families finances was a wreck that i was forced to go and work for the said woman,. She’s only enjoying the luxury of her marriage and tormenting every subject under her command… I am free to practice magic here but most materials are not readily available for purchase ,.and Custom duties will prevent importation of some if i order them online,… All i have is replica to some ritual materials and substitute,…,And lastly i have gotten a lead to NORATH AND TJELUTH. and checking my options as to which one of them to contract for the job… Thanks a million…

2 Likes