Newbie need a guidance on a revenge

In 29 deadly sigils to harm sorceress cagliastro gives a blood sigil for making your enemies murder those they care aabout i suggest using that

1 Like

And also I play nice and act nice in the end of our relationship. Make him thinking that our break up in a good term. But it is not

I seriously suggest that you take this petition to Prince Azazel and read him your posts so he understands the full extent of your needs. I think he would be the best bet there. He understands situations such as this.

1 Like

@Anassa PM me on this?

2 Likes

Oh boy…! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

This doesn’t make me want to help you lol.
This guy was just a thing you abused?
I’ve been through abusive relationships, I’d side with him if that’s the case.

I personally never felt you were weak, just not in a healthy place and I’ll let those who work with Astaroth tell you if she’d be okay with your attitude or not but the female deities I work with would tell you No.

You do you though. I’m not touching this lol.

6 Likes

Well in the end he abused me too. Then it’s a fair square then?. Well I understand if you choose to side with him if that is the case, but in the end it will not stop me from doing what I will do.

Good information. I will research about that then.

Really? Azazel? I will research about him then.

Some things need to be let go of.

3 Likes

but not this one tho

1 Like

Also there is a excellent book you can find on Amazon, its called profound seals: A compendium of vile sigil magick, volume 1 by Somnus Dreadwood i also advise use that one, its awesome.:+1:

With due respect… Please explain in details how to go about the process you mentioned herein,… I can’t decipher the recommendations from other expressions… please use bracket() for the materials you recommended and i will know how to go about it…

Are you saying,. There’s a resource material called ‘29 deadly sigils to harm sorceress’ where a magic practicioner whose name is ’ cagliastro’ gave a blood sigil…?

or the name of the demon that helped was ‘cagliastro’…?

please… I just need something vengeful enough… My former Boss(woman) whom i worked for for two months and putting my life in risk saving twice for her safety forced life out of me and i resigned on the date of my salary payday… She seized my salary in other to retain me by force since i can’t be able to sustain life without money,… But her motive was to set me up anytime soon to prison after she has had enough time to get a replacement for me and to show her social influence and power on me,… But i evaded that plans with my resignation…

I suffered alot and can’t forget those hard times as it leads me to the left hand side business i’m into now… As though i always balance every situation before using my powers,. I love to cut myself first and see how painful it is before i could impact cut on others,. was how i was raised as a kid,… But i care less nowadays with how my victims feels when they come across my business pains… As i’m making living off people’s pains… So i need a vengeful means to get my plans from my former BOSS…

Ill destroy your former boss give ne his name and if possible his picture and place of business message me

1 Like

Awwww… welcome. But I can’t PM yet. Is there other way to reach you.

My boss is a woman… wife to son of a king.
I have no issue with her husband and kids… but i want her down.

1 Like