Newbie need a guidance on a revenge

Why? If Astaroth is not interested with such a thing, then what demon that suitable for me?

Then if I wanted to do exactly to my scenario. Then I should increase my power through what @veneficus suggest me then?. Should I make a contact with Astaroth now or increase my power first and then contact her when I’m ready?

Read, research, watch youtube videos about the LHP. Learn from this forum. Be dedicated to finding out if it is for you or not. Only then can you find which ancient ‘fits’ you. I do not recommend people that know nothing about Demons holding evocations asking for huge amounts of deaths (him, his family) This Death unto my enemy work is very advanced and needs time, numerous ingredients, energy and experience. Whilst I do not believe in ‘karma’ I do believe in balance and him leaving you does not justify so many deaths to be asked for.

5 Likes

Thank you for the feedback and guidance. I appreciate it. I think I will progress little by little. Now my objective is to break his relationship and make him back to me.

Inform yourself about her and you’ll find out why…

2 Likes

@veneficus you the MVP :raised_hands: :laughing:

:pray: Please don’t evoke Lord Beezlebuth for something trivial like this. It’ll only bite you in the ass. He doesn’t care about annoying the exes of humans.
He will however, help you to gain knowledge, emotional strength, independence, high self esteem & bring in like minded people into your sphere to help further your development along. :+1: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Female Demons are all about female strength and empowerment and freedom . If I was to approach Lilith or Hecate or any other one about bringing a cheating and abusive guy back they would be furious! If this guy has done this and you want Astorath to bring him back you are asking for trouble I think and I don’t even know her as of yet. They would view you as weak and I know they despise weak people in my experience. all the best though.

4 Likes

You want to be treated like trash again? Abandoned again? Ooookaaaay. Well, my work here is done. Smdh.

7 Likes

Great advice :slight_smile:
I hope OP takes it before cursing. She doesn’t seem to have found what she truly wants yet, to destroy or bring back.

I also second @anon88243269. Most female Spirits I’ve worked with and do work with would tell me I’m an idiot right to my face for wanting such a relationship back.

7 Likes

Exactly, I didn’t want to say it at first, but the female Spirits will tell you to grow a pair actually and stop being weak. :woman_shrugging:

I’ll second this as well:

5 Likes

Speaking from experience, there’s a problem here:

Although it’s easy to imagine that having him suffering and then he and his kin dead, in reality, once it is done, this feeling ^ will still be there.

And there’ll be no-one left to hate but yourself for being taken in my a Narcissist in the first place.
I think that’s your real problem, that you haven’t forgiven yourself for being duped and rejected. You can’t fix that this way.

If these people - and being a narc I bet one or more of them are as well - are actively hurting others as much as they hurt you then you’ll be doing the world a favour removing them. Just don’t expect it to help you feel better.

And no, don’t try to get a narc back, and if he comes back love bombing you the worst thing you can to to him is being handed you you on a plate - ignore him, narcs can’t deal with that. But don’t try to beat him at his own game, he’s better at it and been doing it for longer, you’d lose - assuming you’re not also sociopathic that is.

4 Likes

Thanks for the advice

I think people in here misunderstand my motive in getting my ex back. Currently I’m in a better state now, I have been a stable person since July because many reason and also problem solved. It is not just about getting my ex back and love me. But it is about getting back to him and destroy him inside in my front eyes. But first to be in his life I would have to be in relationship with him again, and then get rid of his support system (family) slowly and also get rid of his money. This isn’t about get him to love me again, this is about making him suffer and see the progress in my own eyes. Seriously y’all :joy:

1 Like

I think people in here misunderstand my motive in getting my ex back. Currently I’m in a better state now, I have been a stable person since July because many reason and also problem solved. It is not just about getting my ex back and love me. But it is about getting back to him and destroy him inside in my front eyes. But first to be in his life I would have to be in relationship with him again, and then get rid of his support system (family) slowly and also get rid of his money. This isn’t about get him to love me again, this is about making him suffer and see the progress in my own eyes. Seriously y’all :joy:

As what I say to @anon88243269, you misunderstand my motive. Currently I’m a much stable person now. I see my situation as I’m losing at a game. And I really hate to lose. I want to win. And the way I wanted to win is to get my revenge exactly I want. But if ever my plan are unrealistic or endanger me (I haven’t done my research on the risk and consequences that I’ll get from my revenge plot) then I will watered it down till the point where the risk and consequences are acceptable by me.

Hi! I think you misunderstand my motive. I have truly know what I want. I see this thing with my ex as kind of a game. I hate to lose. I want to win. And the way I want to win is to destroy him inside by get rid of his money and support system. This about both bring back and destroy as I want to see his suffering in front of my eyes.

Well, call Astaroth and see if she feels you’re justified. Daemons know the details most don’t want to say so don’t try to lie or anything like that.

She may still tell you to move on so you need to be prepared for that.

It’s been two years that you could have bettered your life, just keep that in mind. You also don’t care about all the others you could hurt with this. It does happen but remember they can also feel as “justified” as you and try something similar.

Ok, let me answer you seriously… So, the only thing you’re telling us, is that he broke up with you while you had some issues going on in your life. We don’t know how he treated you till this point, how you treated him and so on. The only information we have, is that he left you. So we can’t really justify your need for revenge in that extend.

It’s been 2 years… I just repeat that to myself to make sure I’m right.

If you can’t move on 2 years later, then it’s your problem, not his, not anyone else’s, just yours.

I’m down for baneful magick, but take like 15 minutes off, sit down and meditate on this:

It’s been 2 years since then.

After that, open your eyes and ask yourself:

“Do I really want to kill his whole family just because someone broke up with me 2 years ago…?”

Then get up, and move on with your life instead of wasting your energy and your mental health for a mere breakup, that most likely will happen again and again in your life.

5 Likes

Hey guys maybe I wanted to give you the state of my relationship with my ex in the past and to give a clear understanding of my position now. Many people think in here that I am the weak one in the relationship. The reality is I am not. Actually I’m the one who in control in the relationship. He actually obey what I want in the past, I often insult him if there is anything not go as my plan, he is some kind like a toy that I like to play. But as time goes by maybe he outsmarted me and grow weary of my attitude.

In early 2017. All thing break loose with the pass away of my father and he left me was the cherry on top with the current situation, well technically I want a break so we break our relationship but then he get into relationship with someone else. I was really mad at that time that I wanted to kill him and also his new lover. But after a while, my though we’re more clearer now as for what I want.

Several time he had contacted me through a dating app acting as somebody trying to get info about my situation right now, where I work, what are my feeling to my ex, whether I wanted to contact him in the future and he expressed that he wanted to have sex with me recently. But I played dumb, following his game and eventually he grew weary of this because i intentionally not replying his message as the conversation leading to the truth of who he really is. Eventually he chat me through a messenger but I silent him. I played his mind by make him thinking that I block him through this messenger but it is not.

whistles and looks up

5 Likes