Newbie in the Building

I’m new to Discourse and semi-new to the dark side. I did some spells as a teenager. I am a bit intuitive, but I have yet to realize my full potential. I have soooo many questions. I hope that I can get the assistance I’m looking for and possibly/hopefully be of use to the group. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum.

Have you done any magick since the “spells as a teenager?”

If not, are there any particular areas of magick you are interested in learning?

1 Like

Thank you for the welcome. I’m really excited to be here.

I stopped doing any spells because of a terrible experience I had with the last one that I performed. I was a dumb kid messing around with magick because of the movie that came out at the time called “The Craft.” Long story short, I did a spell and it worked. But I was extremely remorseful and the extreme guilt is something I carry every day.

Ever since the spell, I have had a dark spirit who visits me. He will usually stay around for a while and then, all of a sudden, he leaves. This is what brings me here today. I want to communicate with him.

1 Like

Welcome to our lovely dark side forum.

I have been an energy worker for over 20 years. I personally believe having a full grasped on your energy is key, and the best foundation to build your magic on.