Newbie in every sense of the word. Nice to meet you!

I wanted to introduce myself. Hi! I’m Tatiana. I’m 28, living in Central, IL. I have been married for 8 years and have 3 beautiful daughters. I am pursuing a degree at the moment as a Legal Studies major and I hope to work as a paralegal one day for the public defenders office in my county. I love listening to podcasts, gardening flowers and food (all 3 of my girls are named after flowers and I grow the flowers they are named after in my little garden), riding my bike, crocheting, and brewing kombucha. Fun fact: I am 4’10, but I’m still waiting on my growth spurt. Any day now… :yum:

I’ve dabbled in various practices on and off for years since I was 13, though initially it was teenage rebellion after being forced to attend Catholic school. I come from a family that mixes bruja superstitions with Catholicism, which is weird, and my grandma was often accused of being a witch. I’ve taken an eclectic approach to my studies, but have recently found myself drawn towards the Left Hand Path and demonolatry.

I’m here to learn as much as I can in hopes of identifying whatever seems to be reaching out to me since I began forming this path. I’m not as well versed as most in all there is to know, but I think this is the right place for me. Feel free to ask me anything or shoot the shit. My state is still quarantined and I’m trapped inside with 3 kids under 10 lol

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Welcome to the BALG forum.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here and learn many interesting things.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Greetings!
Traveler…

1 Like

Thank you! :grinning:

Welcome. I don’t think you’ll ever get bored here, there’s so much to read about :joy: Good luck on your journey

1 Like

I’ve been reading all day and feel as if I havent even begun to scratch the surface! :smile:

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

Nice to meet you