Newbie Here!

Hello every one ,I am very pleased and happy to join and be a member of this forum. Thanks for accepting.

2 Likes

As per the guidelines, rules kindly do mention your level of practice and level of experience. Thank you and Welcome.

1 Like

Welcome @DemonDez Please properly introduce yourself. Tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. This post tell us nothing about you and does not meet the requirement.

How old are you?

What do you practice?

How long have you practiced?

What systems and methods of magick do you have experience in?

This is important information to include in an introduction as it helps us to provide appropriate advice and resources for your level, as well as evaluate any advice you may give. Failure to properly introduce yourself may result in the removal of your posts until our rule is respected.

I am very sorry for my rudeness, for not introducing myself properly. In my late thirties. Have read a whole lot about Magick, extensively. In terms of practice, i have done quite a few with good results. I am more concerned about the outcome/results of what i desire at that particular point in time and i look out for the easiest and quickest methods.

I do alot of meditations and energy work. I like Evocations. I prefer working with the beings of the Goetia, they tend to give me good outcomes. Have worked with quite a few entities.

So, im here to learn more methods, practices from members. Once again, thanks for having me.

I am very sorry for my rudeness, for not introducing myself properly. In my late thirties. Have read a whole lot about Magick, extensively. In terms of practice, i have done quite a few with good results. I am more concerned about the outcome/results of what i desire at that particular point in time and i look out for the easiest and quickest methods.

I do alot of meditations and energy work. I like Evocations. I prefer working with the beings of the Goetia, they tend to give me good outcomes. Have worked with quite a few entities.

So, im here to learn more methods, practices from members. Once again, thanks for having me.

1 Like

Welcome :blush: