Newbie here

Hello all, newbie here.
I am open minded and have always been fascinated by the occult/paranormal. I have had weird or creepy paranormal experiences so I might post questions about it sometime.
Where would anyone recommend as a resource for learning about the occult and different occult practices and belief systems?
I am planning on buying books about demonology/demonalatry one in particular is written by a female demonologist/medium.
Are most people here a witch, different types of satanist or black magick practitioner?

Welcome.

Do you have any experience in magick, or are you a complete beginner?

If you’re a beginner, is there a particular area of magick you are most interested in?

Hi, I am a beginner, I would like to be a witch. Different types of witchcraft is interesting to me. I am psychic/a empath and I have had psychic bonds with different people. Vampiric satanism seems interesting. I have briefly known a person that is a Sanguinarian vampire and satanist cult leader

1 Like

Thanks for answering :slight_smile:

Just so you know, this is NOT a Satanist forum. While there are some Satanist members, we also have Christian members, Muslims members, Luciferian members, and everything in between. Most of us are not religious, and thus do not approach spirits or magick from that mindset. You do not need Satan ( a name we all have differing opinions on) in any way to practice black magick.

Welcome to the rabbit hole!

Okay I understand. I’m not religious or baptised. I have spiritual beliefs and believe witchcraft is real. I’m not trying to offend or piss anyone off by my ignorance.

1 Like

Don’t worry, you didn’t piss anyone off. I just wanted you to know that we are not strictly Satanists, but welcome people of all beliefs, faiths and magical paths, and because of that, you may find information and ideas that contradict each other. Never be afraid to ask questions :slight_smile:

Okay, thanks. I don’t really understand what gives people the power for spells to work. I have used spells in the past and they have worked but it was basic stuff like a love spell. I have used a Ouija board, automatic writing which has also worked as well.
Even if I wasn’t involved in anything involving the paranormal, or satanism due to people I have been associated with in the past, I still attract those types of people due to things I’m interested in and because I am intuitive, I feel like I was supposed to meet these people for a reason. I’m sensitive to energy and I feel I attract spirits and entities to me because I am aware of it.
Since doing spells on Halloween for confidence, attracting love or people seeing my inner beauty I feel like I attract a lot of people that are like minded.