Newbie here, seeking help

Hello everyone. I’m a newbie on this forum, but not in the occult. I’m a 30 year old single Mom that was forced to explore this journey in the occult through tragic transformations that occurred in my life as I became a mother. I’m aware of and can practice sympathetic magic and Hoodoo, but my interest in exploring ceremonial magic is blocked by fear and protection of my 2 year old living with me and sharing my room with me so I don’t go there. I started this path around 3 years ago when a tragedy and and worst kind of betrayal took place as I became a new mother and was something I’ve been trying to tackle since then with no success because I’m new and inexperienced. I’m looking to learn more about higher magick rituals and seeing if there is anyone here who can maybe help my situation, as I am hopeless at this point.

Thank you.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

I’d recommend asking the search engine what you really want to know. There a lot of stories on here about successes in magick.

Thank you. I’m looking for someone experienced with the highest dukes who can finally help bring judgement to evil people that destroyed my home and my child’s home. The other person did and is still doing magic against us as well and to achieve their means. I don’t know where to go or what to do anymore. Just looking here for someone I can maybe speak to who would be willing to help in any way they know how…

2 Likes

There is a help for hire section on the forum somewhere.

1 Like

They all charge a fee just to even speak to them…so I was just wondering if anyone on the forums can speak to me like a person and help or give advice maybe ? Or maybe there’s a certain thread I can post on? I basically need help to break up a homewrecker who’s seduced my child’s father to leave us as we just welcomed our newborn, and she’s been doing magic on him for 3 years now to completely force him to abandon his child and I and be fully devoted to her. She despises our child out of jealousy and has threatened to kill my child if he wouldn’t drop him. I don’t know what spirit or deity would possibly even help break this unjust union because there is a lot of magic involved as well and I alone cannot break it. But I am hurting, my child is hurting, for 3 years now. And the woman is evil and vindictive, boasts about her victory and degrades us both on social media while my ex is oblivious and blinded by all of her schemes. It’s a complicated situation but one I’ve been tackling now for a long time and am ready to get the advice from one or several people who would be willing to help and know how to help.

1 Like

Asmodeus.

2 Likes

That’s actually who I been thinking of and I’m not sure who but I think he could’ve possibly manifested himself in a candle spell I did against her…if there’s anywhere I may perhaps post the pics and ask for feedback of people who work with him? Or anyone who specifically works with him I can maybe talk to? Is there a thread for him?

1 Like

I have contact with him.
You should try to evoke him. Your baby will be fine…

2 Likes

I’m not experienced with invoking or evoking demons so I doubt my success or experience in doing it especially for being the first dark entity I summon…I’m drained and cursed from her myself and always feel lethargic and nauseous…I’d be willing to hire someone who works with him that can help me…it’s not just a breakup I mean, her work on him and against us also needs to be stopped first…it’s a lot of work I alone cannot accomplish without a more experienced practitioner.

2 Likes

I’m just beyond drained and hopeless and don’t know who to turn to anymore or what to do myself and everyday she continues provoking me and boasting how happy they are when he completely abandoned ur son now for 5 months already which never happened before, and completely blocked off all contact with me. My son cries asking for Dada. I’ve been containing the pain for a long time and the rage just keeps building and building up by the day and I’m afraid if nothing’s done soon I’m ginna go to jail for murder. I’ve been waking everyday to this injustice now for 3 years and this cunt still hasn’t gotten her own dose. If I don’t do something soon he will marry her and never see our son again. This is wrong on so many levels. She stole him from me when she just met him and knew he had a 9 month pregnant girlfriend and still went after him, offering her home to him anyway. I’m just begging someone please help :cold_sweat:

I’m willing to help but there are things that require ability to PM or email and I’m a new member so I cant PM yet.
I dont charge for my work though. Threatening a baby is enough to exact my ire to want to do it.

2 Likes

You have to remove the photo, it violates forum rules. I might have screenshot it.

1 Like

Omg thank you so much. Yeah she told him my son caused her enough grief and if he doesn’t drop him or choose between them she’d put a pillow over his face when he’d be asleep. He left her because of that. For 6 months he was single and finally close to our son everyday and then suddenly overnight he decides he misses her, blocks my number completely, moves back in with her, and it’s now been 5 months since he’s seen or talked to me or my son,

Did you tell the police that?! You need to, btw.

1 Like

Lol…he IS the police. That’s the problem. He’s NYPD. She’s EMT. He didn’t report her and if I report her then I’ll have him in trouble too and if he loses his job, I lose child support. So yeah I’m screwed,

If you reported them for something like that the housing association can generally step in and help.
I went through it with my wife and her ex husband.

1 Like

Yeah but I don’t want him to lose his job either. He makes very good money and pays for everything. I do want her to lose her job though as an EMT but first I’d have to have her arrested and I can’t do that they told me unless he himself admits that she told him she’d kill our son, which he won’t do. Th only thing I can do legally is get an order of protection from family court. But that won’t help the matter when he’s already abandoned his son 5 months ago since he knew he can’t stay with her and keep his son at the time so he just dropped him just like that, to go back to her now and prove himself to her that this time our son or I won’t be in their “lives” like she always wanted since I just gave birth when she broke our home and stole him from us as we had a one week old at home.

How can I reach you? Do you have an email address or FB ?

1 Like

I dont give out my personal information here.

So how can I get in touch with you?