New Year's Wish

Greetings, So new year is few hours from now on and I want to ask If there’s a prayer or wish I can perform on midnight or new year? I really want to have my wish fulfilled, sorry If this post is dumb or spam.

4 Likes

I’d say wish for all your senses to be clear, understanding to come easy and all your magik to work for your highest good.

4 Likes

thank you, this year was a disaster for me, and i really want 2019 to be great, thought a new year’s wish to a god would bring me some luck…

3 Likes

Personally what I do is write two lists
Of things that I’m grateful for this year
And things I want to achieve in the next year
I write it in a4 paper with black marker while visualizing i place some incense and just take my time with it then burn it
90%of the things I wrote cam true

3 Likes

Same tbh,but let’s just move forward:)))

3 Likes

thank you, i wish you good luck too, and everyone on this post. please send me some good luck :frowning:

4 Likes

good luck! I hope all your wishes come true in 2019
YOU GOT THIS!!:+1:t5:

3 Likes

thanks again :blush:

2 Likes

Give thanks to your Spirits and Gods. They have helped you throughout the year.

As for a spell, I recommend doing a cleansing /Banishing for any negative energies and simply just a prayer/meditation with a positive attitude for the next year.

I hope you and everyone else achieve their goals :rose:

2 Likes

Thank you so much :heart: I wish you a happy new year and good luck too!

2 Likes

Thank you! Just remember no matter what happens you will improve and gain wisdom.

4 Likes

I made a talismanic petition to Freya for wealth in the coming year. I’m about to blow it up in golden light in 10 minutes

3 Likes