Some kind of journal

Yesterday I was a lazy oaf. Kept stuffing my face and had rather a bit to drink. Guess I needed that little bit of a dionesian break. :person_shrugging:

Jan 25 '21 Mon:

Well, so last night and this morning was interesting…

I don’t remember what I dreamt, but I woke up with the name “…Baal…” In my head. Checked the clock, 4Am. Not but a few moments later an absolute deluge of rain starts coming down for ten to fifteen minutes…I chuckled at this. Wow. Either I got his attention, or the old dude wants my attention. Goddamn.

I then spend the next couple of hours drifting in-between sleep and wakefulness.

Initially, I can see the rest of the bed and the room next to my bedroom.

I start to see these rippling waves of black energy with crackling black electricity or whatever flowing by my feet to the right into the next room.

Somehow I just knew that it was Azazel. I started to hear a lot of low voiced talking in the background of the next room, and some rather impressive growling

Somehow the energy gives me a slight anxiety and I felt a bit uneasy. The talking and growling was a bit creepy too. I decide “I don’t feel like dealing with this right now…” So I decide to leave and head out the door…

Oh, wait.

There was this wierd bit while I was lying in bed where I kept seeing a female, but it was like she was being projected into me by Azazel or something. Somehow I thought this had to with my mother. It was rather a bit disorienting because at times I couldn’t tell if I was having my own experience, hers, a mixture, or whatever. Dunno wtf that was about…

Moving on.

So I’m out the house, going down the road ruminating on whether or not a banishing later might be a good idea because I don’t feel like dealing with creepy shit, and/or whatever energy might be left behind by what I just experienced…

I come upon a McDonald’s. I go inside I guess to order something.

I walk up to the counter, and after a few questions the girl at the counter says, “Hmmmm…you say…Azazel to me…”

Dafuq!? Lol I start to wonder if this girl is a witch but never ask. After a few more questions she says, “you’re a Scorpio right?” I tell her she nailed it and we high-five each other.

At some point I’m looking out the window, and I see a bunch of rather impressive funnelwebs outside covered in dew and morning light. I make a mental note if possibly gathering these webs for spidersilk that I may use…apparently oblivious to the fact they’re floating in the air without proper supports.
(Here I must note that Friday night I tried to
invoke Arachne, which I have not done before. I was very tired, so all I did was recite the invocation with the intent for her to influence my dreams. Perhaps these webs are an indication of success or her leaving a calling card in my dream…)

There’s a bit where I’m having trouble finding my vehicle and it’s drizzling.

I end up in a different house and at some point make note of my mother napping on a couch randomly. Huh, wierd.

I then get sucked into trying to play a movie that somebody apparently had tickets for. Despite the fact were in a home theatre. Also the build of this home is strange. Kinda like the inside of an RV or something.

I did twenty minutes or so of Qigong at my lunch break today. Went to the thrift stores and scored a few finds.

It’s finally sunny and the temp is fairly warm. A nice change at last. Almost feels like spring…

dunno if it’s related to the Azazel stuff, but I’ve been feeling this sort of twinge if anxiety throughout the day.

Then again it could be the alcohol from the day before as alcohol has a way of giving me anxiety at times anyway.

Jan 26th Tues:

Nothing dreamwise.

What I dreamt was largely inane crap, and though I seem to recall there was something amusing, I’ve forgotten over the course of the day…

Last night I did an extra rounds of Qigong, while fumigating the vessel for one of my servitor/familiars. Also, I was listening to Behemoth-X’s black flame chant the whole time…

(My thumb is blocking view of the vessel)

Towards the end I started to feel a bit of tingling in my face and something else. Don’t know if it was the chant or the extra energy work…

I pushed energy into the vessel for a bit before closing down. Thought about making a blood offering as well but then decided no to.

Today, no Qigong. Just didn’t feel like it.

I did however play an hour of Satan’s enn with some sandalwood incense to bring that energy into the temple. Had a shower then proceeded to recite five rounds of my main spirits enn (108x5).

I also did a round of Bunes enn. I drew out a new sigil now that I have colored pencils on hand, and burned/dismissed the previous tiny one I had on hand. I was gonna go with regular green, but was impelled to use the lighter green.

I was nudged to draw out the more complex sigil, but I tacked the other one above it anyway just because.

Still got my other mantras to do, which I’ll probably recite mentally while I lie in bed before sleep.

Has a few shots of scotch and feel feisty. Like I wanna burn shit and fuck shit up. Hahaha

Before coming home I had gone to a couple different stores. Grabbed some rose incense and some red tealights at dollar tree. The incense is mostly for Lilith.

Also I’d seen a lot of triple numbers cruising around. Normally I don’t read into the numbers much unless I see a lot of repeats. I did see 666 though hahaha
Generally I take it as a sign I’m still on the right track or that I’m in course…

I was gonna do it today, but will have to try later. I need to connect with Agrat bat mahlat

Jan 27th '21 we’d:

Dreams were fairly mundane.

Largely consisted of abandoning a dilapidated building or whatever (lots of drywall needed to be replaced).

Then returning to see it all fixed up and thriving. People talking to me cuz they recognized me.

The meaning seems fairly clear. Letting go of something you can’t handle or that’s a bit beyond you, and letting someone else fix it.

Also, I was in a strange building or area and it felt kinda creepy, I was sure there was spirits around or something…

Qigong on lunchbreak for 20 mins. Cold today.

Today’s a laid-back kinda day I guess. Earlier I had made some offerings at my main altar. Might make a few more.

Been feeling some shit, and it occured to me that I should do a return to sender spell.

Looked one up on YouTube. Big synchronicity in the users icon.

Red candle, placed in salt with following incantation:

"Go back now from where you came…
Intentions sent, returned the same.

I send to you the karma you’ve earned.
So take this as a lesson learned.

ALL reversed to where it came…
With these words and this flame."

In addition I chanted other things and:
“return, reflect, return, reflect”
"Imbibe now the poisoned cup you have drawn…
Drink deep of the venom I return to you…
Let your own judgement be upon you, drink deep of what you have wrought…
Imbibe, and drink deep.
That which you have sent to me I now dig back into you…"

At some point I felt a “lift”…

I went to watch something and the very beginning of the episode had another of the same type of synchronicity which I won’t discuss at this moment.

Hail Lucifer!

Jan 28th '21 Thurs:

This week is going by fast…

Not much recall, the course of the day and bad wake up habits have made a large part of it slip away.

There was something about a computer.

Also, I was (dreamt) teasing someone who was doing an online stream on my TV or something and she got annoyed with me. She said “this is your last warning”.

I expressed my apology and that I meant nothing by it. Lol

Reflecting on how much of a lift I’ve gotten after last night’s reversal spell, I decided to procure a few items for future such workings. I was weighing whether I should do another working but really go all out…doesn’t feel necessary though.

Also, it occurred to me I should probably do something of the sort monthly. Maintenance or whatever.

What bothers me though, is that I was feeling some wierd shit before I had done that and can’t help but feel that I may have dodged some kind of bullet. Though what kind I couldn’t say…

With that in mind, I also bought some coarse sea salt for a cleansing bath.

Just before I got home, I ended up behind a car with 6066 on the license plate, and a raven decal. A good sign, Malphas perhaps?

Cleansed my home with Palo Santo.

I’ve been charging and feeding my more active servitor/familiar a lot lately. Previously I’d been a bit neglectful. Every night I give her a candle, and I’ll pump some energy into her vessel if I’m up to it.

Interestingly, I’ve been repeatedly compelled to place her vessel on a candleholder I recently bought. Almost like a pedestal. The first time this occured I was told “…this way, the respect she deserves…” Or something to that effect. This made me feel a tiny bit guilty.

Earlier when I was lighting her candle for the day, I started pumping energy into her vessel. When I was almost done, I was pushing green energy into her vessel and mentally I saw her kind of fan it away as she said “no master”. Oops…wrong kind? I stopped at that point, and she expressed her gratitude and appreciation.

Cleansing bath:

I poured out a good bit of salt, and some scented Epsom salt I got at the store.

I grabbed my “sword”, and imbued it with bright light.

First an upright banishing pentagram over the salt. Then pushing light energy into it.

Then, an inverted pentagram, and pushing dark energy into it.

Then pushing lunar and solar energy into it. Then pushing green healing energy into it.

Finally I seemed to reach peak saturation. I had also said a “programming incantation” over the salt while doing this. I then ran my bath and soaked for however long.

At the end, I did a few deep inhales and exhales to push out any negativities and mentally it looked like the water took on a thick almost tarlike sticky composition. Yuck!

Strangely, I was told not to drain it and to let it sit. Something about letting it reach maximum absorption of everything it just sucked out of me before letting it drain. Ok? 🤷

After that I was told I need to do a proper banishing. LBRP then I guess. Banishing isn’t really my thing, but sure why not.

Been feeling a pull to metatron. Dunno what that’s about. Playing his “enn” from YouTube right now…

Recently I was reflecting on a grounding meditation I was doing last year around this time. It goes as follows…

Grounding meditation:

Assume a meditative posture.

Imagine that your head, skull is a seed.

Focus on the sensation that your head is a seed in the ground, and the feeling of soil and that very earthy energy. Really feel and saturate yourself with that sensation. Imagine the smell of soil. Darkness…the darkness of being buried in the earth …

You aren’t close enough to the surface to feel the sun just yet. You might even imagine that it’s winter and the earth is dormant.

From your head/skull, a Taproot sprouts…

Going down your spine and out your tailbone. Imagine it sucking up nutrients and energy…

Now, you start to feel the warmth of the sun above you…it’s time.

Imagine that your “seed” (skull) sprouts and pushed itself up to the surface. Into a great tree.

You are now tied to the above and below, with your head smack dab in the middle.

Imagine the serenity of a tree blowing in the wind. You may imagine the weather changing, various weather cycles. Feel the sun’s radiance and warmth feeding you through your leaves. Feel the stability of your trunk. Feel the calm and the patience.

When you’re ready, bring your hands up in a lotus mudra…

Next, imagine that on the side of your “tree” is a big exotic flower where your hands are.

Picture the following.
On the inhale, see energy flowing into the flower (also heart chakra) like a green and pink fragrance wafting in the wind, but in reverse. Into the flower.

On the exhale, imagine that a green/pink healing energy covers your body and reverberates or flows all-over you in an act of photosynthesis if you will…

Do this till you feel ready to finish. Then picture the tree and its roots retracting back into your skull, and close up however you might normally do.

Missed a day…

Yesterday I had no dream recall.

Before I got to work, I happened to check my trip meter at a stop light (I use it to guage my mileage every tank of gas)…111.1 miles. Nice

I was filling in for another guy who was out on vacation. His stuff involves weighing and measuring. 666 came up a couple of times.

Yesterday’s magic repeating numbers seemed to be 555, and 888.

I must be doing something right. Hahaha

At this point, following my intuition, I feel that I’m done with the mantra practice I was doing with chinnamasta and Ganesh. Actually I was done a few days ago, but chose to slog it out a bit further. Unless I’m compelled otherwise, I’m dropping it for now.

My Shri yantra I have on hand should be rather energized I imagine from the twenty plus days of mantra work, and the tealights I’ve burned over it during the practice. (Really I feel I could’ve done better, but I didn’t do too bad I suppose.)

:pray::prayer_beads: जै छिन्नमस्ता । जै गणेश । :prayer_beads::pray:

I was compelled to take a cleansing bath again (salt). Took a really long soak.

Afterward, it seemed I needed to do a really good banishing. So I banished, and then did some other things.

I don’t know what it is that seems to be fucking with me, but I’ll need to be more diligent about my shielding and whatnot. A good reason to practice better discipline. Lol

Last night around 12? I performed a self love rite with Astarte. Went really well. What a lovely, wonderful goddess!

Edit:
Feels like I should note the following since I thought about it…

During the rite, I got a lot of activation in the energetic gates of my feet, sacral and surrounding chakras (mostly the sacral), and the front of my crown. Afterward, I felt a sort of “magnetic” or energetic pressure in my third eye (I don’t know if anointing my third eye with my own blood played a part in this or not). Also, I had been compelled/told to anoint my temples with Slut Water™ (as opposed to directly on the third eye, or what I usually do which is put it on my crown and work it into my hair). Anointing the temples might merit some experimentation. When all was said and done and the rite concluded, I dealt some vague nausea but I had been fasting since lunch time, and finished at 12am or after last night.
End edit.

This was probably the first step in some shadow work I’m needing to do. Despite all the work I’ve already done, it seems there’s a few points where I’m not progressing, or have failed to go further. I don’t like feeling stuck.

I had used cuniform for Ishtar, and the word “love” around her sigil, as well as the number fifteen (one of her epithets is “the fifteen”).

I had meant to do some other things but felt a bit tired and drained, so I ate and grounded myself with some tv before going to bed.

Jan 30th '21 Saturday:

I dreamt a lot of wierd shit.

There was a very large rat, eating a large but much smaller mouse alive. Starting with the feet and legs, before ripping skin if it face or something.

I was hanging out with some girl. We’re we romantically involved?

A baby cow and a dog. She seemed really fixated on the baby cow.

We started to have sex a few different times, but she seemed to have a lot of hangups so it didn’t really go anywhere. Trust issues? Self esteem?

There was a lot of sexual stuff in my dreams, probably influenced by the self love rite I did with Astarte.

I feel like there’s something else missing. Perhaps I’ll remember later…

Last night I did two rituals which I won’t discuss here.

Interestingly, I was told very upfrontly “You will come to regret that

My first impression was to ignore this as a psychological block coming up. Then I thought, nah fuck that. Gotta break some eggs to make an omelette. But after this was repeated a few times I decided to change the nature of the request I was making (shit, what if there’s some kinda collateral I wouldn’t be cool with…). I’ll just have to see what comes now, I guess.

I didn’t feel too drained, and had intended to do some other stuff but I was tired and didn’t intend to stay up late. So I went to bed instead.

A couple days ago I procured a wooden cigar box at the thrift store. I’ve been meaning to make a “money box”, or “wish box” and it looked like a good box for that.

Something along these lines perhaps, but my own take…

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/rune-magick-for-money-guide/70226?u=arachnos

As part of it relies on cash in the box, I happen to have some stowed away $$$ which I imagine would be a good start.

Last night I had called on Malphas.
I wanted to run something by him, but also felt like I owed him a more formal calling.

Previously I had made his sigil in a plate of clay. Had it lying around for awhile and then was basically drawn to it and after some instructions was basically contacted by Malphas.

It was a rather short exchange, but went well. Malphas let me know that the action of a formal calling was appreciated.

After a bit he said: “Dissmiss me”
I gave the dismissal from the triangle. Up to this point I hadn’t really been in the zone, and seeing isn’t truly my strong point (for instance, when I encounter beings in dreams states they’re usually invisible more often than not).

But suddenly, in my mind’s eye I see a crow fly out of the triangle and land on my shoulder flapping around. Then on my head and give me a little peck (enthusiasm it seemed) then back into my shoulder before I stopped seeing it. Then I heard cawing and it seemed an astral murder of crows flew into my space cawing and flying around for a moment before I stopped seeing them. I did hear a few caws off and on after this.

Very cool.

Hail Malphas!

I had turned in early last night at 8:30 or so, and slept like a log.

Feb 1 '21 Mon:

Dream recall:

I was trying to get to a concert? That eventually went out the window.

I was outside, it was slightly drizzling or misting, everything dark.

Suddenly for whatever reason I was in a wonder woman costume (wtf, also it’s unclear whether I was me in the costume or someone else).

I come upon an outdoor gathering of wonderwoman cosplayers. Some kind of competition? Something sporty?

There’s a large brick wall, with fire escape ladders, and open doors. It almost looks like a tall building without a roof and dilapidated like some kinda ruins. Urban collisuem or something I guess…

Instead of just walking through the door I start scaling the wall. I have knives or spikes shoot out of my boots that I use to scale this wall.

I scale it once but then end up back on the ground only to try to scale it again but not doing so well the second time.

I then meet a lady I haven’t seen in over 7 years at least (maybe more like ten?)

She’s a tall lady, maybe six feet. Goth, lotta tattoos, strong personality.

She’s with a girl, and they have a baby with them. Or was it a cat? There’s a short exchange here about a few things and repeated mention of “grandma”. Dunno what went on there.

I’m outside near some really dilapidated modern ruins. There’s a few cats running around.

I see an orange cat that should be dead walking around.

Curious, I pick it up only for it to now be a mummified ugly corpse of the same cat with fucked up eyes and shit, seemingly stuck to a tray like you would buy meat on, in a sitting position.

I suddenly start talking to the cats corpse repeatedly asking it if it “has the secret to immortality”.

When I put the corpse down it’s suddenly a live cat walking around again and I begin to think this cat is a ghost…

That’s all I remember.

Yesterday I had watched JS and Barbie Garret’s video about their Barashakushu “wish boxes” and was amused to note the boxes they used are very much like the wooden cigar box I bought which opens in the same manner, only my box is bigger. Should I take this as a sign? My initial intention is to work with Bune, but…

At lunch today I went out for a burger. My order number was 11, and whether consciously or unconsciously the cashier gave me the tent numbered #11 to sit down with as I waited.

11,11, I found this amusing…

Something I didn’t put down.

Last night before bed I made an offering to Lilith of a black tealights leftover from Halloween with blood on it. I then energized it by pushing energy into it, when I was done I felt a bit of a drain. I then did similar with a stick of rose incense.

It occurs to me that the first bit of the dream I remember might be her influence…

Still don’t know what the corpse cat was about.

Well today is interesting so far…

Feb 2nd '21 Tues:

Dream recall:

Two dreams,
First one I don’t recall all the details but it centered around some kinda battle of some sort and there was some kinda western shit going on.

Being out in some kind of prairie land setting…

Mainly, there was an older man with one leg and a metal prosthetic wearing a weather-beaten duster down to his ankles and a dirty sorta western hat, flat brimmed.

We win some kinda fight. I don’t know if I was on his side per se or just got caught up in things.

He mentions something about (what sounds like a curse), finally taking care of some folks and stopping their hearts. He said it began with increased heart rates before finally taking them over a period of time.

I time travel?
I apparently travel back in time to set up an altar inside of what looks like some kind of large warehouse. Seemingly this altar was important but needed to exist sooner than it already did for a reason I don’t remember or never knew.

I see the older man again, realize I went into the past and begin questioning him on it and why I time traveled. He apparently was up to speed on a lot of this, but I don’t remember the conversation that followed…,.

Dream:#2

I’m outside playing with some cats. (Cats seem to be a theme now?)

A crow lands and warily is befriended by me. While playing with the crow it either gives me a stack of mail, or I notice it has some.

I thumb through it, but only looked at what appeared to be checks. They had my sisters names on them, and each appeared to be just over 1000 dollars or so. I thought these were some kind of loansharking ads in the dream, but they almost looked like government checks or what a bank might give you now that I’m awake and can reflect on it.

I go back to playing with the crow and cats, and see my neighbor. We have a brief exchange.

Somehow, I end up in her home.
I’m looking around and it seems largely empty.

I then notice her bed, a bunch of diapers and what appeared to be a crib in the corner. “She has a baby?”

Woke up shortly after that.

In the space between waking and sleeping I decided to work on some energetic shielding as it would be easier to visualize and I was already in a very relaxed state.

Last night before bed I’d been reciting Bunes enn. Maybe the checks are a sign of some kind of monetary help? I dunno.

It would be amusing (though not for my neighbor I’m sure), if my neighbor turned out to be pregnant at some point soon. I doubt it though. We shall see…

There’s a couple of crows that live nearby and are around throughout the day off and on. This morning they were cawing a lot (sounded like they might have some friends) by the time I started to drive off they flew away in the direction I was about to go. Nice

When I had gotten up and dressed, I saw an astral crown fly in through my window and land on my shoulder flapping it wings. The same one from before I believe.

I think…Malphas may have given me some kind of crow spirit familiar. Cool

Going to leave, I said let’s go. I sensed a sort of waiting a few feet from the door…

Twenty minutes or so of Qigong at my lunch break.

Interestingly I sensed thee was some kinda muck around my heart. Possibly related to something I’ve been dealing with for awhile now.

I removed this muck, and visualized it being out into an astral blender. I thought about trying to devour it and put it in the lower Dan Tien but thought better of it.

When I tried to throw it away, it would just come zooming back.

I visualized my hand slicing a hole open into the void and shoved that shit in there and zipping the hole closed. Plan on a cleansing salt bath today. Dunno what that shit was about.

Later while I was working I kept seeing this astral hand seeming to want to fuck with my heart or whatever. I ended up pulling this wierd looking misshapen gremlin, ghoul thing and astrally fighting it a bit before it called some big friend over. (All I could see was a shadowy silhouette with a body shape reminiscent of Taz but with strong arms, maybe horns?) I ended up fighting that for a bit before it surrendered. I told it to go back where it came from, but after a bit of backnforth (mostly me communicating and receiving responses with either nodding, head shaking, or gestures from the silhouette) I agreed to let it hang around and it seemed to want to be my friend or in my service now. I was like, “yeah, we’ll see…

Now, I could write that off as very active imagination but after all this I definitely felt an energetic lift like I wasn’t having to repel something anymore. Interesting…

Edit:

I’m sitting here, and in my mind’s eye I see a female entity with some red thread in her mouth like she’s sewing something together and she pats my heart after. Did I just get some astral surgery or whatever?

It’s actually the second time I’ve seen this female, but I have a feeling she wouldn’t appreciate having her description put down. I will thus refrain.

Edit, edit:

It occurs to me that it’s possible I’ve been fighting off some kind of healing that I probably asked for up to now…or maybe not? Seeing the female sew my heartspace up had me thinking…hmmmmmm

Something I just remembered and want to put down before I forget again.

I think it was during the second dream this morning, I heard a female voice call me and tell me something. Don’t remember what was said, but it definitely sounded like it came from outside the dream. I noticed this, but quickly disregarded it as the dream went on.

Missed a day…

Dream recall:

Failed to hold onto the rest but I parked my bike outside what seemed to be a large restaurant of some sort.

Strangely, I detached my braided hair from my head (I had long hair for a long time but cut it back in mid to late September so now it’s short) and put it away in my pack while singing If you have ghosts​:notes::notes:…(is there a message in this song in relation to my hair? Putting the past away?)

Suddenly some hoodlums that kind of had a cholo gangster vibe about them called something out to me. Seemed they didn’t like me being around for whatever reason. I felt cocky though, but don’t remember how I responded. I may have mentioned getting the police.

The rest is foggy.

On the way to work I pulled up right behind a car with 3333 at the end of the license plate. Hahaha

At lunch I did twenty minutes of Qigong with some new nuances involving the cardinal directions.

Curiously, when I was doing “descending waterfall” (I believe it’s called) as I was bringing my hands down in front of me they seemed to be pushed or pulled forward. It occurs to me this may be related to my lower Dant Tien. Is my Dan Tien enjoying enough energy to push my hands forward?

Towards the end I started to feel some tingling and buzzing in my left hand mostly but to an extent in my left as well. I also felt that if I just went with the flow I might’ve been doing some interesting things, but I was on my lunchbreak and didn’t have time…

I’ve been meaning to start doing Qigong twice a day but we’ll see.

When I had gotten home, for a moment my apparent astral crow flew into my shoulder and flapped around before flying off again while I was walking up the stairs to my apartment. Pretty cool.

I meant to call on Archangel Raphael, but seem to have an internal resistance going on around healing. Dunno what that’s about…do I not want to let go of something? Do I not want to commit to some serious healing? Is there an underlying fear? Is it that internally I don’t want that change?

Anyway…

Halfmoon being upon us, as per how I schedule, it’s the time to charge or feed my primary servitor/familiars.

I decided to focus on the more jealous one first.

I set her vessel in the circle and triangle, my three personal sigils at each point of the triangle.

I drew her sigil out on an index card and activated the sigil while vibrating her name. I then pushed energy into the card and imbued it with energetic potency.

I like to use Kanji in this process normally, but didn’t feel like looking up the relevant kanji. I remember (power), so used that and wrote out the other effects and qualities of this feeding that I wanted.

I then pricked my finger, and smeared blood on the sigil and card.

Funnily enough when all was said and done, I felt like the blood wasn’t really necessary and didn’t get too much of a drain from this whole operation. Maybe my energy work has me charged up enough not to feel a drain. Maybe she’s got so much energy already that a feeding is more a courtesy at this point than anything else.

The very first time I’d offered her blood cuz I sensed she needed a big boost I was massively drained

I placed my small fire bowl next to the triangle and used alcohol that had wormwood and sacred tobacco steeped in it.

Her primary element is fire, so I told her to feed from this fire as well. I burned the sigil and mentally I kept getting an image of the fire bowl exploding or whatever, enough so that I was afraid something was actually gonna happen. (Guess I overdid it…)

I then placed a charged black tealight in her vessel and lit it. An idea, I focused on imbuing this candle with black flame, by opening up darkness within my heart chakra and then pulling out black fire and pushing it into the candle. This was well received.

I granted her the new ability to feed from negative or stagnant energy and this was received with enthusiasm.

That was basically it for yesterday.

I grounds myself by eating some ramen and watching a little TV before bed.

Still a day behind. Le sigh

Yesterday, no dream recall. Bad sleep habits stayed up too late the night before. I remember waking up with some kind of distinct impression from what I dreamt but I’ve forgotten that too.

No Qigong, lack of discipline I suppose. For some reason I refer doing it at work on my lunch break. But if I don’t, it seems like I’m very much less inclined to do it at home.

Am I too comfortable at home? This might be something I need to correct and/or war against…

I went thrifting after work, on the hunt for potential ritual items or things for my sacred space(s) or altar.

I found two large green glass goblets. My first thought was…“Hekate”
They’re an interesting shade of absinthe green. That sort of otherworldly, undead, underworld sort of green…

I purchased them, and they will serve as candleholders primarily, but could also be used for libations. They’re large enough that I can turn them over to choke candles.

At a different thrift store I acuired two stainless steel mixing bowls that had tones I liked. Poor man’s bells, they can sing if I use my small Tibetan bowls mallet but aren’t very loud. Great bells, so, so singing bowls…

If I were to acquire more than a few I could probably get real crazy and have a bell fest in my home. Not to mention I could use them for their otherwise intended purpose…

When I got home, I cleaned my new items and experimented with my “bells”.

I placed Hekates new altar pieces in her space.

I felt the need to Christen these and wanted to show some love to Hekate. I lit two tealights in the new items and lit a stick of rose incense and two cones of frankincense.

I felt like I was being asked to commune, so I turned off the lights and sat in front of the altar trying to clear my mind…

I decided to take this a step further and brought out my black mirror and placed it on the wall. Unfortunately this doesn’t work out so good because it ends up sitting a little high. I was undeterred though.

After a bit I started to see in my mind’s eye, a hag or crone in the mirror…(“interesting…I don’t feel like that’s Hekate though…shit. I don’t wanna be dealing with this kinda thing…”)

Tbh, I didn’t have a set intention when staring in the mirror other than to practice scrying and maybe see Hekate if my senses weren’t too dull at that moment.

At some point I saw arms come out of the mirror and this crone spirit pulled itself through (in my mind’s eye) after I tried to push it back in a few times. How annoying…(this better not lead to some fucked up nightmares…)

I made some statements of what wouldn’t be tolerated, and had a few faces made at me or whatever but all in all whatever this was didn’t really cause any issue beyond annoyance.

Funnily enough, despite it’s previous stubbornness it very politely floated back into the mirror and dissappeared when I gave the disssmissal for anything that may have come through during this session. In fact it left before I could even finish said dissmissal.

Go figure. :person_shrugging:

I then was watching a stream for a few hours.

At some point I started to sense a very creepy sensation around me that seemed to be drawn by the conversation of the stream. But this later stopped after a few mins. Hmmmm…whatever. :person_shrugging:

Towards the end of the stream I made some shells and cheese and while I was cooking I felt some tingles on my left leg and around my head. I verbally acknowledged these sensations, “oh, okay. I definitely feel that! Saying hi?”

The previous day I got a lot of tingles on my head when I got an altar setup for charging my servitor/familiars.
Excitement or interest because I was doing something more formal than usual I guess.

Got to bed late last night. Went to sleep around 1am.

Earlier that night I’d been thinking that I should start doing Raziel’s anti-attachment and parasite mantra for awhile. I feel like it might do me some good. Also, it would be a new discipline to practice for awhile.

I might do some of the other mantras as well…

Something else to note:
A previous day I noted that I’d seen a female entity sewing up my heartspace with red thread.

I saw this female again later. She seemed drawn to my heart for some reason. Licking it, and seemingly massaging it? Wierd…(to be clear, I didn’t sense any malice or nefarious intention or I’d have been in “go mode” and astrally fought this. I did however bat her away with my hand out of annoyance)

Haven’t seen her since that though. :person_shrugging:
I didn’t really get any other sensations. I know astral sight can be a little wierd, but it’s a little hard for me not to want to write it off as unconscious bullshit or psychodrama…I remain a bit of a skeptical person despite my magical practice at times. I don’t want to get sucked into a rabbithole of my own making and delusion. Anyway…

Feb 5th '21 Friday:

No dream recall, sleep was meh and I kept hitting snooze.

I’m a bit dissapointed because earlier in the week I was getting tired around 8pm and going to bed early and rising at a better time more appropriately. Now that’s a bit out the window. Haha

Today was a rather ho hum kinda day.

I was feeling a certain way thought and had contemplated invoking Satan, but then thought better of it, because it was a slow low energy kind of day and I wasn’t sure I needed to be adversarial and shit in that kind of environment. Aw, well. Maybe next time. Hahahaha

Actually I thought I got an impression of being told something to the effect of “you aren’t ready”. Excusé moi? Lol

Something funny however must be noted.

If I go back a day…
I was seeing a lot of green at the thrift stores. I had actually gone to Walmart and noticed some folks wearing green as well (not to mention the green glasses I’d bought).
The two days before that I’d felt compelled to wear my one green shirt to work twice.

Leaving work I realized that the office lady was wearing a green shirt.

What does it mean?

I received my copy of Damon Brands "Archangels of Magick today. How exciting.

I’ve already used one of the talismans in the book. “To realize ones gifts”
I’ll see what happens.

I might incorporate the opening ritual (basically circlecasting) into my Qigong practice before I build energy and see how that goes…

Edit:

Things I was contemplating the other day…

1: Reiki…I’m sure I could do reiki. It could represent a supplementary income opportunity if I was to learn and do it off and on for people or whatever. Otherwise I’d just do it for myself primarily anyway…

2: Something I’ve already been doing for awhile is that I like to imbue things with runes by drawing them out with the index and middle fingers of my right hand and pushing the energy into something.

It occurred to me, inspired by ninja kuji…that, I could do something similar with runes. Moreover, using runes baneful aspects (merkstave) one could draw them out and then “strike” with the sword hand mudra. On the opposite end, runes could be drawn out and projected to the recipient for healing or whatever the intended goal is.

Actually, now that I typed it out it doesn’t. Seem like a very groundbreaking idea. At any rate…

Last night I got to bed late.
I did a healing rite with Archangel Raphael before bed.

Feb 6th '21 Sat:

Woke up kinda early today, no dream recall.

Once I shook off the last bit of sleep I immediately went to do some Qigong. I was listening to the “Northern spirits” playlist on Spotify while I did so.

I did the circle ritual from “Archangels of magic” before I really got into my energy practice.

I tried to incorporate the Archangels of the quarters into directional energy stuff I’m trying.
Though it seemed like a good idea, in execution not do much because there’s a divergence in the directions and associated energies. Just felt real confusing. It was an idea at any rate.

Speaking of directions, I was going over some stuff earlier and it occurs to me I should study the Ba Gua and some associated literature a bit. I feel like I’m definitely supposed to work with directional energy and am on the right track for now somewhat. Further study will be necessary, but moreover a solid effort at working with the energy of each direction especially.

bagua2
Note: The Taoist ba Gua has the south at the top of the diagram, essentially an inverted compass

In the middle of my Qigong, I sat down to chant **Raziel’s anti attachment mantra for about 20 mins, and Raziel’s magical potential mantra for about ten. After a little more Qigong I felt an instruction to closedown, and did so.

I normally chant a bit of rune Galdr (Thurisaz is really good), or some kind of mantra (Koetting’s chant for rowsing magical power, or Behemoth X’s chant for The Black Flame) while I’m doing Qigong on the exhalations. I’ve even used demonic enns on some occasions. So, now I’ll probably incorporate the Raziel mantras into it instead for awhile (primarily the anti attachment one).

I think the Raziel mantras did something, though I can’t quite place a finger on it. I did get a bit of a tingling buzz from vibrating them near the front of my mouth.

Seems the green glassware for Hekate was much appreciated. I felt a pull to light candles for her space.

While I was at it I lit some candles for Lilith, and the demonic altar.

I don’t know that I really needed it, but I felt compelled to take a cleansing bath today.

Later on I happened to be thinking about Azazel, and I then felt a mood of displeasure. It seems I haven’t properly kept in touch…(I’m a shitty friend and keeping in touch is not at all my strong suit. I always say it’s like I’m a stray cat, if I don’t come around I don’t mean anything by it I just didn’t come around. Lol)

To be completely honest though, Azazel is rather a bit particular and I find it a bit trying in my interactions with him. This leads to a reluctance to call him up because I sit there like, “but he’s probably gonna critique everything and call out my haphazardness and sloppiness, or lack of form, ugh…” (Lol)

I was thinking of evoking him but was told, “He’ll come to you…” :person_shrugging: I was like, oh shit but was informed that wasn’t meant negatively.
(I wonder if it’ll be something like that)

^To date, *Azazel’s energy *has been some of the heaviest and most demonic feeling that I’ve experienced. Though tbh, I don’t normally get strong manifestations and that might be an issue of my senses not being super open…

Seemingly in confirmation of this, I had gone out to do something and when I descended the stairwell of my complex, directly across from me was some kind of work truck with a license plate who’s numbers started with 666. The signs are so obvious sometimes…lol

When I’d gotten back, I noticed this truck had something about welding and similar services on it. Welding, metallurgy…Azazel, right? Hahaha
Wonders never cease…

Maybe a half an hour ago, I did a ritual out of Archangels of Magic using Raziel’s power sigil (why not) for “realizing ones magical ability”. I saw some things (not very clearly cuz my clairvoyance is poor at best).
I felt a little drained after actually, always a good sign.

Now I’ll probably turn in early.

Sidenote:
I happened to look up at a newly acquired wall tapestry only to see a wierd visual effects/anomaly the likes of which I’ve really only seen during some drug fueled adventures…I don’t think I’m able to replicate this instance though the black and white of this tapestry seems to lend itself to visual anomalies. Might be nothing, but it was wierd. Looked like some of it was zoomed in and then slowly retreated back into place only for the thing to start nebulously undulating slowly before the effect seemed to stop.

Sidesidenote:
Some days ago I was asked to smear blood on an angel figurine I happen to have for some years. I don’t know if it’s related to acquiring this book and my current endeavor to use it and connect with Archangels…

Shit, guess I’m three days behind?

Feb 10, '21 Wed:

Firstly, dream recall:

Only remember that yesterday I dreamt I was in a witchs house looking for something. She wasn’t home but would be back shortly. In the meantime I was going through her stuff looking for whatever it was.

The whole environment was very dark, kinda eerie and had a sort of abandoned vibe to it like a place that isn’t often inhabited. It was otherwise a fairly modern home.

This morning I didn’t remember any dreams but had a rather funny occurrence.

Not wanting to get up so soon, I kept hitting snooze.

At some point in an in-between state sitting there with my eyes closed, I suddenly see a woman in a space that lacks any detail other than the dimensions and boundaries around her (overlayed over the room).

I don’t really recall details about her so good and what follows may be confabulated memory…

Shew was tall, blonde, wearing some type of dress. Her hair was up in a bun? There may have been a floral pattern on her skirt. Looked maybe between late twenties and early thirties in age.

She sort of walked up, (or did she appear?) And looking right at me says:
"You really need to get up now…"

This jarred me awake, and I just kind of chuckled at this. “Well, damn hahaha”

Needless to say, I stopped fucking around and got up after a few moments.

Let’s start at Sunday:

A rather lazy day to be honest.

Hekate wanted me to bring my jar of grave dirt out. Something about “Ancestors”.

I was asked to light a candle and placed it atop the dirt in the jar and a stick of incense.

Earlier I had lit candles for Hekate and incense as well.

Upon questioning, I was told not to do anything and that Hekate would take care of everything.

My understanding was she would ferry spirits in or out that day or whatever. As far as “Ancestors” or whatever went this seemed to coincide with my decision to watch the Superbowl at home.

My grandparents lived in Kansas for a good portion of their lives. I couldn’t help but think that my grandfather probably would’ve liked to see the game…

I did a deep clean of the home.

That night I did one of the rituals from Archangels of magic but I don’t remember what. Probably good. Lol no lust for result.

Honestly, the last few days are a lil fuzzy. Huh…

The other day, I at some point saw in my mind’s eye the silhouette of a female that was somewhere between teal and turquoise in color place a hand over my heart and lean forward to kiss me. This surprised me a bit. It’s oddly reminiscent of something Succupedia has mentioned before (I was going to hunt down the particular comment, but that might take AGES).

I’m not aware that I have an ubi around me. Or that there’s been one around me that I’ve been aware of. I don’t know what to make of this. It’s possible however that it’s a spirit I work with. I recently did a self love rite with Astarte some time ago and kind of wonder if that was her. Can’t say either way…🤷

Of course there’s also the female I was getting mental images of off and on for a few days, who sewed up my heart space rather mysteriously with red thread. Related? Dunno…

This female in question appears with yellow eyes, hands and legs stained black with long nails or claws shortish hair I think, greyish skintone…last time I thought she had a short tail, but it’s fuzzy.

The first time I saw her, she had a large mouth full of large pointy teeth in a sort of “scary Cheshire cat grin” that dominated her face. To the point that at moments it was the only thing on her face outside of her yellow serpentine or catlike eyes. That initial interaction was a bit strange, and I mentally told her something to the effect of “if you could, can you appear to me in a more pleasing way? It’s not that your appearance is unpleasant, or that you scare me, but you seem a bit menacing and it makes it hard for me to not be on my guard. I hope I’m not offending”. This seemed to go ignored. 🤷 I was actually in the bathtub having a soak when she appeared to me in my mind’s eye…

I’m largely undecided on what to make of all this and my initial inclination is to want to write it off, but…

Moving on…

Tues? I was listening to Wardruna, wait no, I think it was Monday.

I was listening to “Helvegen”, and I started to get emotional. I sensed that there was some deep hurt being prodded by the song, and figuring this may be something related to healing and shadow work I decided to try to release this. With much resistance at first, it finally gave way a bit and I’m not afraid to admit that for a few moments, I sobbed. This fell away and I felt a measure of relief. Though, whatever hurt is tied to this instance is definitely larger than the moment of release I had. At any rate, a small something was healed I believe. It was a very spiritual moment.

Correction, this occurred Sunday. I wondered afterward if it may have been connected to something with the ancestors and the song in question. I’m not gonna overthink it.

Mon and Tues, I maintained my Qi gong practice. Today I skipped on account of how damn cold it is today. I’ll try to do it before bed at any rate.

The other day while doing this, I was feeling a few different pulls while moving the energy around, and yesterday it seemed like my hands were wanting to move in new forms. Very interesting.

I’m currently working with the cardinal directions and their energies during my practice. I was feeling pulled towards Hel the other day while doing this. I don’t know if that’s an actual calling or a subconscious is thing.

I have a mind to work out some kind of directional thing calling on deities, but especially Hel.

Speaking of Hel, yesterday I wanted music while I practiced and decided on Wardruna. At the end of the session I listened to Halvegen (the way to Hel), and received the following inspiration which was just as much a vision as an inspiration. To make a playlist for my Qigong practice that ends with Helvegen which would be my cue to closedown. Ideally if I could memorize the lyrics I’d sing along.

This should be done in the morning in such a way as to end at sunrise…

As the song ends and I face the rising sun, I would recite aloud and with feeling the 76th and 77th stanzas of the Havamal:

"Cattle die, kinsman die, the SELF must also die…
But glorious reputation never dies
For the man that earns himself a good one

Cattle die, kinsman die, the SELF must also die
But one thing I know which does not die:
The reputation of each dead man…
"

"Deyr fé
deyja frændr
deyr sjálfr it sama
en orðstírr
deyr aldregi
hveim er sér góðan getr"

"Deyr fé
deyja frændr
deyr sjálfr it sama
ek veit einn
at aldri deyr
dómr um dauðan hvern"

This is a reminder of the death of the self. But also that the self is continually being reborn. And then, of course mortality.

Upon reciting the verses and facing or saluting the rising sun, something along the following should be said:

"I walk through the gate of tomorrow
Away from what was and has been.
Leaving behind the self of yesterday…

I walk into the self of today as I face what will now be.

Each dawn a new birth.
Each night a new death (sleep)."

Ideally this should be accompanied by fire along the lines of a Hindu Agnihotra and when appropriate things could be cast into the fire (ideally something that needs be let go of…)
Add or remove incense at these proceedings. Also, bell.

Failing this, doing it at sundown seems equally appropriate.

This only issue around sunrise would be my lack of morning discipline. Lol

Currently, before I start my energy practice I salute each direction and ring a bell in honor of the spirits of those directions.

nineworlds
[Mist home is North, the other arms of the Aegisjalmer being directions of the compass. This would place Hel in the southwest…incidentally, these associations should line up with the Ba Gua]

I had recited the anti attachment mantra while I was practicing.

I believe Monday morning after having recited the anti attachment mantra, I had started to feel some rather intense Rage…internal blockage? Perhaps an attachment I unconsciously won’t let go? In which case the mantra stirs up emotion around said attachment? :thinking:
Seems to be related to family judging by the rage I was feeling as I self-examined it.

The other day I did another ritual out of Archangels of magic. Initially I was gonna do one thing but my head was turned away from it in a moment of partial possession. (“You don’t need it [at this moment]”)

I was like, okay…what do I need then? I got it. I’ll let the book fall open to the appropriate page…

Michael. My eyes were drawn to the bottom of the page and a power that seemed very apt to something that’s been bothering me. Very well…

If I recall anything else I’ll add it to the journal but for now I’m tired of typing.

Shit, four days behind?

Feb 14 '21 Sun:

The only dream recall I have is from the day previous.

At some point I was outside. All of a sudden I say, “hey, watch this!” With a cocky grin.

I begin cawing loudly, it actually felt like my throat and vocal chords were engaged. Wouldn’t have surprised me if I was actually doing this in my sleep.

I’m greeted by responding caws, and what starts as three crows quickly grows to a group of fifteen circling, cawing and landing. One or two coming right up to me.

Different sequence, I’m in some shabby neighborhood that feels like something you might see in a horror movie or something edgy.

I come upon some kind of standalone porch or scaffolding.

A powerful woman that I seem to remember as wearing a trenchcoat, is holding a large man who’s wearing a dress for some reason.

She proceeds to hurl this man into a rather large fire to be burned alive, only to promptly jump in herself I think.

Afterward, I’m going through the ashes and the man’s head is now a woman’s head. But it looks fake like some kind of model made from a cast of a real person. There’s also limbs in the ashes and I look around to see a menagerie of limbs and heads scattered all around.

Today I did anywhere from two hours of Qigong and meditation. This was after applying some flying ointment an hour or so before. Not sure if it’s related but at the begining I seemed to see auras around my hands. Sort of blackish, but I had the impression of a purplish blue being in them. :thinking:

As I’ve been doing, I saluted the cardinal directions and the spirits of those directions with my bell.

At one point, I mentally saw hands drawing runes on/into my body as I chanted Galdr towards the end of my energy practice.

I chanted the Raziel anti attachment mantra as well, probably 15 mins in total.

At one point my hands were tingling and my left hand especially was kind of buzzing.

I even fit some light pranayama in there somewhere

The previous two days I didn’t do energy work. The day before that I did.

On the 11th, I lit two candles for my primary servitor/familiars and anointed said candles with my blood after pushing energy into them and astral/energetic sigils of my servitor/familiars into them.

I then programmed these candles to not only be “food” but to act as conduits by way of my blood so that they could siphon off my energy (or enhance) as I did my energy work. I furthermore put my blood on my ajna chakra and the bottoms of my feet.

This seemed to work very well as I was feeling a LOT of energy for the duration of my practice (little over an hour or more).

I meant to do something with Lilith on the eleventh but was tired and went to sleep with the intent to wake up at the middle of the night. Failed to do so. Meant to try again the night after, failed again.

I need to let go of the idea of doing rituals late at night cuz it really doesn’t work for me. Lol

I’ll just have to do them earlier. 🤷

Haven’t really done anymore from Archangels of magic. I’d like to try one of the invocations but they take five days which I find a bit annoying. But if it gets results

I know I’m missing somethings I wanted to write down.

When did I get this forgetful? Ugh

Feb 15 '21 Mon:

Strange dream this morning.

I kept coming back to a large pool area like you might see at an expensive resort or whatever.

After some other things I do t currently remember, I came upon a very tanned woman who was kinda bundled up in a ball so that I didn’t really see any defining features such as her face.

For some reason, I was rather a bit attracted to her though.

I slipped into the water and slowly and cautiously put my arms around her.

She started saying something about wanting to dig a hole to put herself into (I understood this as being about digging her own grave or something), and though she had a bit of a smile and a very low-key upbeat attitude there was a feeling of being very tired and wanting to throw the towel in.

This lady turned out to be somebody I used to know, and she started talking to me for a bit. It kind of felt like she wanted an intimate relationship with me.

(Still being in the water), at some point during the conversation I began to feel a tugging/pulling on my right foot that came with a feeling of “you need to get away from this person” and a slight sense of urgency.

I was then called out by some dude for apparently something about a gun or stealing something.

Followed him back into a store to show I hadn’t done anything. He made a few quick comments and I was good. Immediately after that I realized that this was a ploy to get me away from the woman I had been talking to.

With a sense of amusement, I woke up.

1 Like

Today’s been a bit meh.

Off and on blackouts all day due to weather (my state isn’t really used to this).

Went on a long walk for a few hours to enjoy sun and snow.

Before this however, I kept feeling a pull. My attention was wanted for something before I left. With some prompting, I kept getting the impression (“food…”). I thought it might be one of my servitors but this was met with a no. I couldn’t really figure out what was being communicated or who was communicating it for sure, so I made note of it and went out.

Because of the blackouts I’ve been sitting in the dark with candles burning.

Taking advantage of this I felt like chanting a mantra.

Initially, when I started I was staring into a corner of the room and began to see a pale blue bright light coming off my legs like a rather bright aura.

This caught me way off guard. (Mainly because what I was seeing was surprisingly bright…)

I wanted to write it off but couldnt figure out how it may be a trick of the light or how the candle could produce it, and towards the end of my chosen mantra the room was rather dark and I didn’t see any similar effect that could’ve created that glow. Very interesting

During the course of this I also saw a black orb fly by that corner of the room twice. I mentioned that I saw this aloud to whatever it might be.

I couldn’t help but think how much more of this kind of thing I might notice if I wasn’t regularly distracted by whatever I may be engaged in…

I’ve been seeing things off and on since yesterday. An effect of the flying ointment the day before?

Last night I saw what looked like a small astral bug crawl along my wall near my altar.

Earlier in the day I had seen a wierd white shape in the corner of my vision but couldn’t make anything out.

Previous experience is that I see things more around the new moon especially, and that was Feb eleventh. Current moon is only five days in. Related?

Edit:
I’ve been getting this off and on anxiety…

I think it has more to do with the blackouts than anything. Related to some previous experience maybe?

Maybe there’s some shadow work in there somewhere… Is it the feeling of uncertainty?

1 Like

Thurs Feb 18 '21:

Don’t feel like making a long entry at the moment.

Last couple of days have sort of just blended together.

Last night, I was trying to maintain alertness as I fell asleep.

I don’t remember everything I felt, but there was an interesting sensation of pulling through the top of my head. Kinda like somebody was trying to pull me out or something. :thinking:

I think there was some other ernergitc things going on, but I hardly remember (been drinking before bed).

Feb 20th '21 Sat:

Very strange dream…

I was at somebody’s place, seemed like it was for a party or something. Birthday? There was a cake involved.

At some point I notice a girl I haven’t seen in awhile (few years).

Previously, she had an interest in me and though I did have an off and on attraction to her, when it really came down to it I wasn’t really interested in having much to do with her and gave her the cold shoulder.

So, seeing her in this setting felt rather awkward…(oh, shit. It’s that girl…fuck. I need to get out of here)

I pretended not to see here, and tried to make myself less conspicuous so she wouldn’t notice me.

EDIT: I just remembered that I saw her holding a copy of the Simon Necronomicon with what looked like a journal that had a printed label saying “AGGA MASSARRATU” on it. It also had a whole bunch of colored sticky note tabs poking out of the pages and stuff and for a moment I was staring at these books in her hand thinking "No way…holy shit "

I was lying down for some reason.

She came up behind me and tugged on my pants near my butt blowing air on the small of my back (damnit). Well, that’s a bit forward…

“Oh, hey ________! I haven’t seen you in awhile!” I said as I turned around.

She was beaming with excitement and her eyes sparkled just a bit.

I started to realize that I was feeling a bit attracted and aroused by her. And yet, I still felt that inhibition that I didn’t really want to get involved with her.

Suddenly she looks a little cautious (though somewhat optimistic) and says “I know you’re probably not very excited to see me” and something else I don’t remember.

I don’t remember how I responded but I was kind of in the moment and reached out a hand to touch her shoulder.

She drew back a little, and started to look a bit shy and said something I don’t remember.

I immediately thought, (So you initiated but you still want me to lead. Lol After being all flirtatious and everything haha) with just a bit of annoyance. Once again I started to think how I wasn’t really interested in being a part of her life or having much to do with her at all tbh.

I don’t remember how this sequence ended exactly, but I think I managed to make my exit or some circumstance meant I needed to leave for something.

Also, I was under the distinct impression that something was trying to push me towards this girl. It may have even been said to me but I don’t remember.

I remember the way she was looking at me fondly as I left.
And my general feeling of not having it. Lol

And yet, there is a certain attraction there and a thought of “but what if?…”

(Upon waking as I layed in bed some romantic fantasies about me and this girl played through my head for a few moments before I finally said to myself “enough! I’m not interested!”)

I’m out and about. There’s been an announcement of some sort.

A new experimental siren or whatever is going to go off and if you’re not indoors safe from the sound there may be drastic consequences.

A frantic search for someplace to lay low when it goes off.

In the distance there’s a tall radio tower sort of metal thing against the sky, and a siren cone that looks to be as big as a two story house…

People frantic everywhere.

I’m outside a building that I can’t seem to get inside.

Finally there’s a series of what seem to be single restrooms people are hiding in.

Each one has a keypad and a little green screen that displays a message.

Some of the messages on these doors were a little wierd and mildly disturbing.

I open one door and there’s a disheveled kind of manic person in there with a disgusting urinal or whatever and piss on the floor.

HELL. NO

I find an empty one and frantically try to program a password on the lock before whatever it is goes off.

I’m going to make the little message screen say, “UwU” hehehehe

I’m inside for just a bit before there’s a knock and I’m told it’s all over.

“But I didn’t hear anything!?”

Apparently the sound is outside human hearing but I’m assured that if I’d been exposed the consequences would’ve been grave…

I’m now concerned about the people I’d been with while I was trying to find shelter. Did they find safe haven?

The last few days I’ve been rather a bit lazy.

I’ve missed a few days of energy practice.

I haven’t been doing anything else out of the Archangels if magic book.

I meant to do more during the blackouts while I was stuck at home and not going to work. But my annoyance at the situation and inconvenience won out.

I meant to do something with one of the powers in Archangels of magic and realized I was sensing a sort of reluctance that seemed to center around some feeling of guilt or shame or whatever. A feeling of potential judgement to be more precise.

I realized there’s still some unconscious programming regarding Angels operating within my psyche. I expressed this aloud. “Well, shit. Looks like there might be some shadow work around how I view you guys subconsciously sometimes. I know better, but that shits still in there somewhere. Imagine that. Thought I was past all that now.”

Not wanting to taint the working I decided to hold off while I self examined this internal block a bit.

Recently, while all the snow was fresh I was walking to get out of the home and enjoy the scenery (also go to the corner store)

There’s something that feels very spiritual about walking in others footsteps as you traverse a snowscape, and it started to fill my head with ideas for a sort of guided meditation or shamanic journey.

The idea of the ancestors kept coming to mind, and the rune Raidho was prominent in my vision of this meditation or shamanic journey.

I may explore and write this out later.

Something ab

Yeesh, haven’t made an entry in at least a week.

I’ll try to make a proper entry to get this up to speed at some point before the months over. After that I kind of feel like I should start a new journal as were two months into the year now. Maybe that’s stupid, I dunno.

Ive been having those thoughts, “man, I suck at this” lately. Ive just kinda been meandering. I was sick for most of the week though so that didn’t help and taking medicine had me feeling bleh.

1 Like