New World Order

I see a lot of people talking about a whole world kind of revolution and since what I’m about to write is along that I decided here is the right place

Firstly I want to ask : Why are you so bothered by the existence of fools? Aren’t they the perfect tools in manifesting your desires?

With that out of the way. I agree that a revolution is at hand, the energies speak for themselves. What I see most magicians do is spew a lot of hate towards those without knowledge. I have no problem with that but I want ask u. What’s the point? Why waste energy trying to make people see what u see?

I strongly believe, from what I’ve seen, that the ones like us (I’d like to say our family) will indeed transcend and leave the rest behind. So what am I saying? Leave them behind, the battle of good and evil should never be your concern, for you are above it eternally. Period. Focus your energy on where it needs to be. I am not the one to choose for you…

The world of lower humans should exist. I feel they have a right to… But since their dealings only affect those who let it, I won’t even consider letting myself care because whether they thrive or not the black magician excels regardless

3 Likes

While I like your post overall and I do see where you are coming from, I feel the true intention behind your words but these things I wanted to comment on for discussions sake.

Then who’s concern should it be? I am not the type to stand by and watch. I would rather be a participant in the trenches. But this is so deep since we are all guided by our own moral compass, so who is right and who is wrong?

unfortunately this statement makes it sound like you are.

There are also those who are affected that know no better, are you willing to sacrifice them or offer no assistance during a time of need just because you will excel regardless.

I just want to be clear on what you refer to when you use the word care and in what context it applies to?

3 Likes

Maybe the correct question is: why are you wasting time on forming a theory about your theory if the entire point of your theory is to transcend previous theories about mundanes?

5 Likes

Hiya OP! IME an important thing to remember is that no matter how much magical dressing you toss on the human salad, base instincts are virtually impossible to override- hatred of ‘the other’ aside, one of the foundational human impulses is that of sharing or putting minds together; in ancient tribes, someone that wasn’t sharing information or helping get food was a liability at best and an ‘other among us’ at worst.

Non-magical people can be even more useful than magical ones! Just be careful, saying you’re going to ‘ignore the dealings of normal humans’ or something along those lines doesn’t protect you from the people that are just pretending to be normal. Dual observance is the key to melting black-and-white perceptions! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I thought about that. But the purpose felt more urgent than logic…

I see…

1 Like

I want to clear up on the notion of not giving them attention. What I’m saying isn’t that you must do the impossible. I’m saying be aware that these people exist for their own kind. You too should concern yourself with your own kind… This forum exists for that purpose

3 Likes

I think the vampyres will agree with this.

@anon48532061 you enjoy sucking people dry do you not?

3 Likes

By care, I’m referring to the emotional reaction… The kind that makes you think that what they do matters in your overall growth…
We can’t deny that all things have an effect on each other. But, the degree at which you are affected depends on you… For example, one would call you an infidel and you just acknowledge that that’s their own view, and u move along your path, vs getting into heated discussions trying to prove who’s right… You know your truth, share it with the worthy and let the rest continue with what they’re doing

1 Like

It rings true that heaven is for the select few. For so many wish to enter, but most are never prepared for it.

Concerning yourself with your ‘own kind’ is still a dangerous road to take magically; internal problems aside, people usually only exist for themselves or those that they love, the only difference between normal people and so called black magicians is societal conditioning. IME you are the only person who can reliably protect yourself, so, if you’re going to focus on ‘your own kind’ as a protective measure, it’s important to also be aware just how thin the lines are between us and monsters. Conditioning is a hell of a drug. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As Gautama stated, all dharma is empty, even the dharma of empty dharma. There’s not really any point to anything, as any point we may perceive is arbitrary and based on temporal circumstance. I’m of the belief that Solomon himself realized this as well, which resulted in Ecclesiastes. Everything is arbitrary and subjective, just enjoy whatever you happen to be doing and be comfy, because everything is empty and vain, when you get right down to it.

1 Like

Yes but magicians have got a special taste.

4 Likes

The use of magical and non magical people by a lot of LHP/RHP people make a lot of this come off as an us/them. Then taking in the concept of good and evil to a point you will it to exist in your own subjective reality makes a mess of things.

1 Like

Can someone cast an ice spell?

3 Likes

Such a teaser you are.

2 Likes

You keep your nihilism away from me. If you believe everything to be meaningless then create meaning. Hell, create your own world of meaning and purpose. Stop being a lazy wanker and enjoying the fruits of your ancestor’s labour without adding anything. That makes you a parasite by definition.

At least opt for a heroic passage through life and leave behind a tale of infamy for the modern manifestation of bards to sing.

Personally, my meaning or point comes from my highest desire which changes upon completion or fulfillment, because conquest is eternal.

4 Likes

You keep your nihilism away from me.

Goddamn golden reply, so often I want to say this to people, but I fear it would become a catchphrase due to how many times I would have to say it.

4 Likes

With a bit of contemplation, one could see that everything being empty, even emptiness being empty, means whatever one chooses to accept as valid, is valid. There are no ‘right’ answers; no ‘right’ answers means no ‘wrong’ answers — All things are equal. This is one of the subtler bits of wisdom to that.

1 Like

This is retarded. I’m pulling this out of the realm of the spiritually abstract and curb stomping it.

There are two men looking at passing cars. The first man says: “hey, did you just see that passing lorry?” The second man responds with “oh, you mean the car?” The first man becomes irritated: “no. I know what I saw. It was a lorry!” The second man becomes frustrated also: “do you need fucking glasses?!”

Both are correct or “right”. It is correct that it was not a lorry or that the second man saw a car, but it is also correct that the first man said he saw a lorry.

The issue is that everything in some form or some way can be considered “right” or correct, and to oppose that and enter an argument lands you in a paradox in which no one can logically be wrong until you or them end up with an axe in the head. This is one of the reasons you do not debate someone (with knowledge of logic or a student of logic) who possesses views which are the polar opposite of yours. Because the only thing you can do to win is kill them. You then win or are proven right simply because the other right is no longer in the equation.

1 Like