New User

Hello everyone! I would like to introduce myself. I am new to the left hand path, although came from and have experience in Wicca. Currently, working with King Asmodeus. Nice to meet you all.

Welcome.

What is your experience in magick, beyond Wicca?

I’m still working on fully developing my astral senses, but have called upon King Asmodeus and after a few workings with Him, went along and made a pact. Before that, I have always done candle magick and simply called upon the ancient ones, which is pretty broad, I know, for them to back up the work with their powers. Other than that, all of my other experiences have been in Wicca. By Wicca, I mean, I didn’t work with Daemons.

2 Likes

Noice. Welcome to the community Strawberry. Nice profile pic btw. I love flowers.

Thank you, Fenris! I’ve been stalking this forum for quite a bit before I decided to officially join :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome.

Where are you from?

Thank you! I’m from Pennsylvania.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. :wave:t5::blush: Whereabouts in PA? I grew up in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

Thank you! Wow, it is nice to hear from someone originally from PA. I’m in the suburbs somewhere underneath Philadelphia.

1 Like