New user

Hello, I am Nikomedeia. I am a dude.

The supernatural always intrigued me, and I was always fascinated by it. I was raised a Catholic in a Portuguese family but at the same time also frequenting some syncretic pagan religions (in Brazil). Some experiences happened to me in the past, I posted about it here some time ago.

I joined the forum to learn more about entities and to tell you what happens to me in those situations. I plan to deal only with ‘good’ beings. I would like some recommendations of demons who only seek good… if they actually exist. I was reading about Orobas and I am currently interested in this one.

I hope I will have a nice time here :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome, and something I thought I’d share - I do not believe that there are some demons who are “good” and others who are “evil.” If you summon them correctly (i.e. with respect and acknowledgement of your own Godhood), they will do what you ask them to do. Ask them to help you infect an office building with disease, and they will do so. Ask them to help you save a dying orphanage for abused children, and they will do so.

Whether or not you, or the spirits you work with, are a force for good or evil in this world is entirely up to you.

Welcome to the forum.