New user says hi

Hi!

I came across this forum a few days ago while researching a curse and was impressed by the breadth of its collective knowledge. However, there was at least one Q I didn’t see on the forum so I started this account to get it answered.

Based just outside of London, I am practicing chaos magick and am green ethical witch (eclectic really). Not totally RHP but more MHP, if that even is a thing! I do whatever is needed to fix whatever needs to be fixed. Sounds vague I guess, but I’ve been at this for many years and I’ve added bits of different practices everywhere to make a complex patchwork.

I hope this Is enough info and look forward to finding out more about this forum.

Cheers :clinking_glasses:

How many is that?

Going on 15

1 Like

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions beyond the Chaos Magick paradigm?

Phew, well in the main I’ve read up and practiced aspects of Thelma, Wicca, rootwork and Chaos of course. I take anything in that seems effective and am pretty versatile and unlimited by and allergic to rules.

in other words, no, you have not practiced any specific systems or traditions outside of the Chaos paradigm :joy:

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

Right? :rofl: I do use the label for good reason!

1 Like