New User, Old Soul

Hello, I am new here. I remember a few past lives from ancient days… I remember banned spells and incantations, and I was a god who incarnated a few times. I remember it like it was yesterday

Welcome @Xander Please introduce yourself properly. Tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. This post tells us nothing.

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any actual experience in magick? (sorry, “past lives” don’t count)

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

This is important information to include in a proper introduction, as it helps us to provide appropriate advice and direction. Failure to introduce yourself properly may result in the removal of any subsequent posts until our rule is respected.

2 Likes

@DarkestKnight When you know a lot you dont spill out thousands of pages of your knowledge… just telling people I know banned spells is more than enough for someone to conceptualize what I can do… those who know, know not to tell until someone asks and shows its their time to learn.

Sorry, dude, it does not. The rules of this forum say otherwise.

5 Likes

He’s just asking you to follow the rules of the forum you just joined and write a proper introduction. Not give us the keys to your secret knowledge.

3 Likes

Okay, sorry. I didn’t read the rules. Ill remake this post

Welcome to the forum