New User! Old Initiate! Daemonium CONVOCATION

Brothers & Sisters of The Left Hand Path… This may be a bit long but with 3 Sixes as My Witness i can assure you it will be worth the read. I am a new user and i am in desperate need of help of any kind for there is a ritual i have been ordered to carry out on New Years and i do not know how to perform such a ritual. I am a 25 year old male from Fort Worth Texas. I am what i only know to call a “Conduit Vessel”, being that i was born bound to what i now know to be a little over 92 Daemons. A little bit about me? At the age of 13 i began to study Germanic Orders. At the Age of 15 I became an Occultist, underwent an Induction into a secret Order, and was initiated into the Esoteric realm. At 18 i became Agnostic. At 19 I became a Satanist. At 20 I became Luciferian. And now at the age of 25 I am a devoted Hermetic. As a musician also, you could say I am Lucifer / Apollo Incarnate, for through music I am Creator. But to the dire point of this. I was completely oblivious to the existence of these Daemons who were one with me, until the age of 18. I would write music but the music i was writing was talking about things i knew nothing of. Well now i have become in tuned and they communicate with me indistinctively at will. They even exist in an Hierarchical fashion which i can later describe to anyone wondering. But yes they have since then given me instructions to follow and tasks to carry out. Primarily through Music and Literature and its always so organized. This year the activity intensified on a drastically MAJOR scale. Well to point… I have been told to perform what they call the Daemonium Convocation, which shockingly is the assemblage & summoning of a GROUP of Daemons. In this case I am to Invoke FIFTY FOUR OF THEM!!! and this is to be performed on New Years Eve… When the clock hits midnight they are to be summoned. HOW IN HALEL’S NAME DO I INVOKE FIFTY FOUR DAEMONS (all of which i know to be the most high ranking & Infernal of them all)??? I mean i will offer my life for this Cthonian Legion i was born with, for as I serve them, they serve me. I just desperately need to know if there is anyone who has ever heard of anything like this, and if so… PLEASE HELP… Offer any advice, input, or even questions you may have… I am also in search of people who may know the true nature of my case. Being born with Daemons is something i have never heard of. I am lost and do not wish to seek counsel with those above me in My Order. Anything u have to say would be phenomenal. I would love to put my contact information but am not quite sure if that is allowed. Anyone who wishes to contact me beyond this forum please by all means feel free to message me for my number.

Forth I have come… Ex Nihilo
~ Samuel

4 Likes

Nice. amazing story

1 Like

Either the timing was precise or you’re an extremely fast reader. But Thank You

2 Likes

I read it.

1 Like

It would be very difficult for you to invoke 54, I heard of people getting possessed by a legion of spirits but invocation is just affecting the mind instead of the whole body.

1 Like

However difficult it may be, it must be done.

1 Like

Lots of uncense, pure and short breaks

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

Im sincerely hoping unsense was not a typo snd deliberate.

1 Like

I can barely even get one spirit to aid me so I’m no help here.

1 Like

See if you can get the book by evoking eternity, there it teaches multiple evocation …
Or ask some group entity for a spell or seal that will summon all you need

1 Like

This was certainly a great answer!! I will look into it.

1 Like

Create another post talking about each of these entities, someone more experienced here in the forum can help you too.

And use the search icon, you’ll find a lot that can be helpful in your way!

1 Like