New user/ making a pact?

Hey there Im Selina, Im from Germany and Im new to all this.
I stumbled on this while looking for a way to make a powerful pact as fast as possible.
Well turned out its not that easy, somebow.
Still I dont know where to start really to get into pact making since I want to do this as soon as possible, if anyone has some advide or specific ressources I‘d be more than thankful

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! We usually need new members to write an intro about themselves, it often helps us help you better.

Here’s a helpful link to getting started

5 Likes
4 Likes

If you want to make a pact then you should summon the spirit you want and talk to it. It’s a good start.

3 Likes

Honestly depending on which spirit (Daemon, Angelic, etc) and what you want done would determine if you even need a pact.
So what’s the general idea? Think on that and look for a spirit that works best with your issue/problem then summon that spirit and they will tell you what they want in return for their help.

3 Likes

I think you don’t even need a pact. They will ask for a favour in exchange for their help because Prince Seere gave me a task this week to get his help.

Not all will come to you first, some will wait years for you to open that sigil then ask you for tasks. It’s wiser to initiate and it looks better. It all really depends on which one the OP wants to contact really so we can’t help that much until we know that.

1 Like

Which spirit should I summon when the thing I desire is pretty complex and not really related to any spirits abilites?

1 Like

Lucifer is a good spirit for many things. You should tell him your problem and he’ll probably be able to help you. If not, he will tell you which spirit can help you.

2 Likes