New User - Arya

Hi BALG community,

• I am completely (i.e. COMPLETELY) new to the domain of Magic (or MagicK) and am still exploring the basics and hence haven’t locked onto a specific set of paths.

• Interested in energetic, internal, yogic, etc. type of paths instead of external, physical object based ritualistic type of paths.

• Do not want to limit myself to just any one branch instead want to become proficient multiple paths like astral travel, angelic, psionic or construct magicks, etc (Maybe its possible maybe it isn’t but I lets see how much I am able to do).

• My alignment is whatever one can judge from the above mentioned paths (i.e.unable to classify myself as a purely white or black magick practitioner).

• Looking forward to learn as much as possible from this information rich forum.

• Learning Magick strictly for sorting out my life and self development i.e. to go beyond my current state of existence

• Non-Religious

• Introvert

• Hopeful

My pseudonym is Arya and this is also my preferred name. I am from India.
Thanks and Regards,
Arya

PS - In case this wan’t the way to introduce oneself or if there is any issue in the intro, please inform me.

3 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested, and welcome to the forum. :slight_smile:

You did post this in the wrong section, so I have moved it to the correct one.

2 Likes

Thank You

1 Like

So you are born in an hindu family but you are not religious?

Arya is not my real name

I understand that it’s your fictitious name but you are from India. So it led me to believe that you are a hindu since that is the most popular religion in India.

No problem!! :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hmm…I’m not sure why you immediately jumped in with talk of protection and talismans. The OP said her interests lie in non ritualistic paths, like psionics, energy manipulation and yoga, all of which have their own way of doing things. She said nothing about spirit work or evocation.

1 Like

Oh my bad…Deleted the post

*his :smile:

2 Likes

Welcome the forum… feel free to ask me for spiritual help

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

That was a sound advice, no need to delete it.
I appreciate constructive posts.

Many thanks for that, even if I am not on that path currently.

:+1:

1 Like